What does www.ancestrydna.co.uk means to any NEMBHARD? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will ask Anthony Badaloo to #listen please
0:02 / 8:23
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with Valdin Legister and 14 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: It’s hard not to envy someone who is making lots of money. Beware of letting envy get to you. If you’re going to enjoy the same level of wealth, you mu… See More
I’ll end by asking GOD to speak to the hearts of those intent on bringing destruction to Jamaica. God must heal the nation, amen
Almighty GOD has been good to me & I aim to fulfil His #promise2me. I will try & make a difference? My blessings assured
If any1 thinks I’m on here counting likes, they got the wrong end of the stick. I’m finding my #purpose!
We must not be surprise. Go back & read the #Bible abt the last days. We know not the hour…?
I’m minding my business & if I’m #careless, then have a field day on me. I’m 2 old 2 let Young People affairs bother me! Adrina
Last night I got accused…? My #conscience sets me free. I’m woman of principle. I can’t be bought!
An innocent Young Man was taken from his bed & murdered. His

One thought on “Without Prejudice Government, Press, Social Media, Responsible For LEYF Abuse Rings Operating Out Of HOC Nursery Where I Was Sent When I Raised Concerns At BIB HMCTS To Be Investigated Robert Buckland Charter Of Rights