The https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk is a #shelter for #paedophiles and #scammers and #terrorists like #ratnakahnam We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Almighty GOD has been good to me & I aim to fulfil His #promise2me. I will try & make a difference? My blessings assured
If any1 thinks I’m on here counting likes, they got the wrong end of the stick. I’m finding my #purpose!
We must not be surprise. Go back & read the #Bible abt the last days. We know not the hour…?
I’m minding my business & if I’m #careless, then have a field day on me. I’m 2 old 2 let Young People affairs bother me! Adrina
Last night I got accused…? My #conscience sets me free. I’m woman of principle. I can’t be bought!
An innocent Young Man was taken from his bed & murdered. History repeats & the stories have not changed. Dead tells no tale?
I’m a #writer & stories must be told. The writings have been on the wall 4 years. It started in GaGa St, close to home. 2 girls
I’m saddened by loss of my #freedom in the UK. But in anguish abt my native parish & JA in general!
How many of us are prepared to turn a blind eye, to be in with the crowd? Whilst innocent lives are lost & blood run…

One thought on “Without Prejudice God Seems To Be Taking A Long Time To Answer My Prayer Will I Receive ECRO, Criminal Record Taking A Stance Against LEYF Discrimination 2/5