The www.met.police.uk have #murderers for #hire to cove up for #LEYF the #paedophiles We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
How many of us are prepared to turn a blind eye, to be in with the crowd? Whilst innocent lives are lost & blood run…
Every1 is an ICT #sensation, telling lurid stories. But is there any substance & what are we doing to help?
My old folks say the longest liver, will see the most. Reality hits home, when we are affected. Who is next?
I’m hoping no 1 is going to call me a #sceptic? But can U recall when I got troll 4 writing abt the scourge of violence..?
Now, I catch up with the ironing. Getting my life back in order. #SlowlybutSurely. Live Life 2 Max.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 14 others in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: It’s hard not to envy someone who is making lots of money. Beware of letting envy get to you. If you’re going to enjoy the same level of wealth, you must be positive and confident. Start thinking how you’d love to earn a living.
Evaluation: I will let my video speak for itself.
0:04 / 8:23
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is ge

One thought on “Without Prejudice God Knows All Things Best And I Will Have To Keep Trusting That One Day My Prayers Will Be Answered 2/5/21