Am here #depressed because of http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk discrimination covering for #paedophiles at #LEYF and the Judiciary Of England and Wales & Criminal Justice System We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foinndation-23000472016 and 9 others .
Now Moi will have 2 Rely on FB F/F/A 2 help tun DETECTIVES…? Does anyone know a HURSTON ROWLEY? This name came into Moi junk mail wanting 2 be friends on FB!!! There is no photo, etc, & I realised I haffi stop being NAIVE & Start fe get wise 2 de Cons operating under disguises… Helppppppppppp Moi under Siege left, right & centre………..
Sorry FB F/F/A…? Won’t be accepting any offers 4 Games, etc as I don’t want 2 declare info… I am being TARGETTED & having a rough time of it again…? So nuh Dissing intended!!!
Wishing my Lovely granddaughter ADRINA LEGISTER Happy 7th Birthday on 5th. Nuff Love on Ur big Day from All the CLANS – Legister, Nembhard, Murray….
Valdin Legister
This is my lovely daughter Adrina Legister
Shared with Your friends

Look yah a May aready & list not ready? Adrina Legister 5th, 8th Mother’s Day – what’s in store? ME of course 19th, NEMBHARD F.C. 23rd…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 22 new photos to the album: More Holiday Photos — with LEYF Nurseries and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
Wishing my MOTHER LOUISE NEMBHARD a Happy Mother’s Day on behalf of All her remaining 6 children: BALIS, DOSTON, TEXCHUS, MERVELEE, AMLY, ERVIN. Grand Children Balis 3, Doston 4, Byron 4, Texchus 3, Ashter 2, Me 2, Amly 4, Ervin 4 = 26. 28- Great Grand Children and 1- Great Great Grand Child.
Wishing my granddaughter Adrina Legister a Happy 6th birthday on 5.5.10. From Gangan Mervelee Nembhard-Myers (Ratty) and all the other members of the family. Nembhard and Legister Clans and all the other extended Family with whom she is related. Will speak to You on the day my granddaughter.

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Facebook Memories Continue My Truths About The Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System Roles In Discrimination Against Me Cover Paedophiles, Terrorisms, Scamming, Murders By LEYF CO