The https://www.gov.uk must #clean up the #terrorism of #SocialMedia now We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family with http://worldreferee.com/refereee/valdin-legister/bio and Mertie Bernard in London, United Kingdom.
Edited 1st May 2017
Class of 1972-1976 at Frome Technical High Sch. Past Students- Frome Secondary School with Mertie Legister Mertie Bernard and Berrisford Lewis from #TownheadPrimarySchool!
Taking Care of My Memory http://www.myvision.org.uk.
This is just to show that if we do not record and document our memories, we will eventually lose them. Luckily I done this all these years ago with the advent of #SocialMedia, otherwise these cherished moments would have been lost to me forever. I honestly can’t recall what happens in order from one hour to the next, much less one day to the other o late. Please make the most of what you have got and are blessed to achieve.
Class of 1972 & grade 7b – Class teacher #FayEllington!
Sorry if I miss U! Where are they now?
Writing at random cauz I cawn even bodda wid di Aphabetical Order! Allan Martin & breda, Dorset Wright, Donovan Lawrence, McPherson, Carol Campbell CarolAnn Campbell – Hanover. Janet Sortie, Joylyn Brown, Yvonne Hall, Yvonne Taylor, Yvonne Mitto, Marie Vickers, Romeo Allen, Steven & Jennifer Linton, Pauline Reid, Michael Tardiel, Marlene Tardiel, Carol Johnson, Steadman & Lancelot Gopaul, Hopeton Kerr, (Edna Robinson, Joy Scott & friend – Red Hill). Ophelia Pringle, Jean & Janet McLeod, Aubrey Wright, Beresford Lewis, Donatt Suckra – Donatt Suckra & Grant, Pearl Nelson, Dahlian Miller, Delroy Essue & Marjorie Essue, Judith Jones, Selma aka Rosie Walters, Donovan Morrison, Linval Forrester, Glendon Blair, Yvonne Heaven, Marcia Whitelocke, Patricia Dunkley, Michael Myrie, Levi Gooden, Thorkur, Napier, Annette Thompson, Jean Mullings, Heather aka Rose Brown, Deloris aka June Kerr, Sonia Spence, Marva Richardson, Juliet Ferguson, Ezra Beharie, Dorothy Spence, Joan aka Junie-Marchie Clarke, Geraldine Forbes, Andrea Porteous, Ullett Campbell, Wilson, Yvonne Gordon, Grace Romans & Collins, May Jackson, Ainsley March, John Rodduck, Bowlin, Donald Duncan, Barkie Dixon, Clive Mullings, Leshow Bernard, Marva McPherson, Rose Evans, RoseMarie Evans, Vie Gordon, Vets & Zetella, Beverley Reid, Beverley Parchment, Kennedy, Ewin, et al…
The person that stood out for me at the time was #GaryParker, who came from England. His approach to life was totally different and I remember him most for the fact that he spelt the name #John leaving out the h so his spelling is #JON www.ofsted.gov.uk.
Now I am celebrating my uniqueness in having this memory that is second to none?
That’s why I have this special Facebook presence that is making me #FAMOUS https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site!
There are sum other names coming to the surface & we may not all have been in #7b, but met up on campus throughout my time at Frome? MM Updates: Reason am tagging info@caribbeangateway1@yahoo.com so Lovena Brown of CARIBBEAN GATEWAY knows I will be using the Copyright Act 1976 Section 107 to collect Intellectual Property and Image Rights.
This just proves am getting #✍️OLD!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling grateful in London, United Kingdom.
Getting on board the #Bandwagon of the people who don’t view my passion as threats!

Curtsy of Sunday www.express.co.uk Magazine: The Things They Say… “KNOWLEDGE is of no VALUE unless you put it into PRACTICE” Anton Chekhov (1860-1904)
Taurus April 21 – May 21 curtsy of Lori Reid – Express Magazine
For a while you’ve had to sit and wait, but this week it’s all change with new love and friendship. Now it’s time to rediscover what really pleases you and to go where your heart leads you. Today’s social setting is uplifting and inspires the fresh ideas that you can weave into Tuesday’s creativity. Friday sets the ball rolling and you’re to forge ahead then by Saturday, you’re on your way to success.
In Memory of my MOTHER I’d just like to take this opportunity to give credit where credit is due & salute one of those Persons who rallied around my Mum during the times she was experiencing her many challenges. I have memories of the times when the Persons like Mr Will Coote from Bull-Head used to come visiting PAPA, Mama would hurry up to Tidy up to make the place a little bit more presentable for strangers.
Why…? Because Papa was Bedridden & it takes lots of hard work to keep things going. But not only that Mama’s Mother – Gan-Gan was also SICK! But I recalled Mama wasn’t that bothered when this Person dropped in to look for my Papa. Maybe it was because my Mum considered him to be in the same League as one of her Sons…? Mum never chat much & I missed a lot.
So today I’d like to take this opportunity to say “Happy 68th Birthday to Mr Spence”! Mama saw something in U which caused her to be able to Talk, Trust & Feel Comfortable & Relaxed in Ur Presence. Sorry I was too Rapped up with my Challenges to take much Notice…? Pity U never kept the link & stayed in touch with Mum, but that’s life & sometimes that’s how it is meant to be…?
Doston told me U are a Big Belly Man, & despite me trying to visualise the Mr Spence I knew back then I can’t?
Have a blessed day & who knows what the future holds? We definitely need to renew acquaintances id only to celebrate that aspects of Mama’s Life & Ur involvement.
Was chuffed to find out we were May Born! Enjoy, but don’t do anything I wouldn’t, but go ahead & have one Draw if U have to…? A little bit of what U fancy is good for U! Give them supn to ponder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g too!
Start of my MAY month and Mervelee Myers is just telling it like it is. I don’t necessarily give a toss about another’s opinion

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Mention Lovena Brown And Family Ask Why She Changed After I Was Page1 ITV News Windrush70 Am Baffled By Other’s Envy 1/5/21 ?