If they are #brainwashed by https://www.facebook.com be #warned that I will #accept the #freeadverts too We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago  Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Bully to U, who expect me to be a #voicelessvulnerable. I would let my parents struggling down.
Arian Murray is feeling awesome with Valdin Legister and 21 others.
GOD is my KEEPER!
GOD is my ALL
IN ALL!
Waiting for delivery of my #freezer. Means I can’t do nutn until..? Call OCD.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 5 others in London, United Kingdom.
This is the #Lawrence_Nembhard connection if in doubt? I don’t have to beg my association. We are blood.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with Ervin Nembhard and 3 others at Ground Road Townhead.
June 13, 2014 · ·

My problem is I don’t always walk away, I #Carlene them.
Sandi Krakowski is with Jennifer Burke and 2 others.
What we tolerate in our life will never change. As long as you’re still trying to ‘keep peace’ with toxic people who don’t care, there will be no room for the powerful people God wants to bring into your life. Today is the day. Block them, unfollow, mute their texts! That dream you have of who they could become? They could care less and don’t want to be that person! Start fresh today! Today is day 1 of freedom! #StayBrave #loveyourself #wordsofencouragement #wordstoliveby #beautybeyondsize #motivationalquotes #wordsofwisdom

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery in London, United Kingdom.
My #1Son #Councillor Kevin Murray http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland, Kevin Murray need no introduction https://youtu.be/kJcomeREU2Q LEYF Nurseries and all the Facebook trolls I am on the lookout… Because I will take on each and every one of you if I have to www.jamaicalabourparty.com.? Remember I don’t have a job and is #MarketBranding for my next career move.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
Let me introduce my #1Son #Councillor @kmurrayjl of the #FriendshipDivision #Westmoreland JA. I am going back to work. I am going after #LEYF #Establishment and #Systems that tried making out I am a #CRIMINAL.

One thought on “Without Prejudice May Day 2021 Sees Me Fighting Pain To Chart My Journey With Fight4justice Against Discrimination By LEYF Covered By Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System 28