So https://www.facebook.com cant #wait to #strike at Mervelee Ratty Nembhard on behalf of WHO? So https://www.gov.uk must #lock up those #colluding with #LEYF the #paedophile RINGS We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Ratty Nembhard is 1 Proud MOTHER. I will write in the BOOK what my Michael Legister when I took part at Frome School when Mr LAWRENCE tried to get me involved?
Despite the Odds We https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site to Achieve. Congrats #2Son https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio
Valdin Legister
Fitness is key…….
Now I know I have company & is not a FREAK. My early Transitions of Traumas left me with surmounting difficulties that I was unable to solve. With COUNSELLING www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/ I am looking on the Bright Side of Life now I am nearly 60 years..?
That’s why my #Fight4Justice must go on. @LEYF have to take Responsibility & Accountability for Destroying my MENTAL HEALTH www.healthmanltd.com advice. I was Robbed of ALL the time I spent accepting the Challenges via Studies www.open.ac.uk University to change & bring some semblance of order to my Fractured Life.
I have Tom depending on me now like my PAPA done on my MAMA. That’s why @LEYF & their Unscrupulous Cohorts will not hear the last of me until I get JUSTICE https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016
If di Head a di Stream Dutty it Filter Dung a di Bottom. I was LIED to & DECEIVED by those I Trust. Bitter Cassader or Sweet Cassava I know the difference. I rumble the LIAR on 28 January 2015 @LEYF BIB. Trying to set me up 5 days after I was the only BIB staff attend New Year Staff Party. Of course @LEYF CO gave BIB sanctions not to attend.
My God @LEYF & their Cohorts hell bound to be Hot.
I will Forgive them Lord for they know not what they have done to me. But I won’t FORGET.
Just heard of the passing of 1 of the Great Teachers from Frome Technical High School aka Junior/Secondary School Westmoreland. Mr SPRAGG – saw him at Mr Erving Green’s funeral & thought he looked shaky http://www.myvision.org.uk. Spoke to him & he told me he had not seen our mutual Friend Lloyd aka Crampy/Carbile Walters in ages! RIP Mr Spragg!
Hope this will be another V/P/D 4 Me? Different environment & Peeps who appreciate & value the input of others? Me jus can badda wid sum a di HURRY Cum Up Dem a GiH atall?
Took Me 20+ years fi play ketch up & larn how fi P/D/G of the E/E who running di Him/Her-Stitutions dem? Well me dun know sey nuh Frigging K/T a nuh LOL suh me gwine Blinking join dem & beat dem at di RC Games! OK April cuming to a close & me hab 2 guh look fi all dem pics of My 1 & only Grand Girl Adrina Legister to make an album for her 10th BD! Time doan bodda wait fi Nubaddy?
Got to the T/L near Centre Point – N/O/S & saw this Y/L crossing at the Lights which had changed to green? Her H/B got clipped by a B/C & I couldn’t help but smile? The Y/L looked back with a face like Thunder!!! I just thought b4 the I/G get out of the way… It seemed as if she was gonna Thump the B/C 4 brushing on her Hex-Pen-Siv H/B? LaM it tex hall sorts a EGOTIST fi mek up dis blinking World? U find dem every wey U tun!!!!!!!
Walking down O/C crowded street queuing & waiting 4 a glimpse of Kate Moss! All I wanted 2 do was get on my jolly way home after a V/L/D in the M/P! Back up to top speed as I am clocking up 10,256+ steps>>> Way 2 go even if I do say suh I-self www.diabetes.org.uk?
Feels suh Good 2 b Acknowledged, Appreciated & Recognised https://careers.kch.nhs.uk! Doing my regular walk down ER on the Evening of the T/S & saw 1 of my former KC www.ofsted.gov.uk. He didn’t recognised me, but dad Dean did. Don’t mind being called Madonna either because WE shared much of the same Values, she being an African www.ancestrydna.co.uk. Heard Billal wasn’t feeling well – well MHW still paying Dividends then?
Still having a hard time from dem bloody ICT Crimos & Fraudsters… Can anyone tell Moi why de Devil so intent on Testing Moi Faith…?
I do recognised Moi Calling…?
Townhead Baptist Church
The Lord wants to help you realize who you are and what you are graced to do. When you understand that He is the only One who really knows you, then you pursue Him with fierceness and determination. Pursue Him!

You’re All Caught Up
Check back

One thought on “Without Prejudice Taurus An Offer Or Opportunity Will Prompt You To Ask Some Serious Questions About Your Past, Present And Future, Haters Get Ready For Me