Refer to http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio

ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Proud of my #multiple identities. I am strong like all the women in my family. Shout go out to my Father’s 4 siblings all 80+ years old. Auntie Hortense, Marty, Tilyn and Melly www.ancestrydna.co.uk. May God continue to bless and guide you.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
All set for tomorrow at Kensington Gardens. My #1stcharityevent for 2018.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Valdin Legister and 21 others in London, United Kingdom.
Proud of my name sake. #NEMBHARD, what’s in a name?
This is only one of the reasons why I got such hard fight in 2 workplaces in the UK. #KingsCollegeHospitalNHSFoundationTrust https://careers.kch.nhs.uk & most recently LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries. But I showed them each time I was brought up with values and beliefs to challenge #DISCRIMINATION. My https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign will turn to #Advocacy. Thanks to Kathryns Books – Usborne Group & Jtfoxx for the opportunities to making a fresh start after benefits of counselling at the Maudsley Hospital.
0:11 / 1:15
NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt
INSPIRING AMERICA: Every week, this man reads to children at a Bronx homeless shelter.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery.
It’s been a long day… But I have made use of the opportunity to get all I can from today’s Jtfoxx training. I’ve only been a member of the JT Foxx Fan Page since January 29. But believe me I have benefited from the 2 days training more than what I have accomplished studying and working in the UK.
LEYF Nurseries is responsible for ruining my health and destroying the little that https://www.jobs.nhs.uk #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST, the #Establishment and #Systems left of my career.
Now I know why they were holding me back. But my Fight4justice campaign will ensure they don’t get away with the #DISCRIMINATION.
Just in case anyone is wondering, “#EMIN is spoken for. In case they wondering that’s the moniker on my #BC
Have the most empowering day of my life at the #JTFoxx training. I have to make the most of my opportunities that I was denied from 2004 to date. Nothing happens before the time, is another saying I’m used to.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
South Kensington, London ·
So I am in another part of London working on my #OwnAgenda according to the manipulation of LEYF Nurseries. Welcome to my world where I now believe that I can accomplish anything I set my mind to achieve http://www.myvision.org.uk.
This is just another extension of how Jtfoxx is empowering me to build my #Brand.
There is no need for me to wait on approval from others.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Government Must Be Accountable, Charter Of Rights 12 Codes Is My Passport Telling, Robert Buckland To Curb Career Criminals At Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System To Hand Themselves In 28