Sorry For using your #page but I must #teach the https://www.facebook.com terrorists a #lesson We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined.
I was in jail from the 1st September 2009 until the end of the #ET_Case on the 3rd March 2017. My jailers were LEYF Nurseries, the #Establishment and the #Systems www.ico.org.uk SAR.
Now I am free my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign will help me ensure others don’t have the same experiences that ruined my health and destroy my career.

Nelson Mandela
“Freedom is not only the absence of being in jail, just as it is always said that peace is not merely the absence of war.” ~ Nelson Mandela from the Nobel Laureates Interview with Lorie Karnath, April 2004 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered #FreedomDay
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY  years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited with https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 4 others in London, United Kingdom.
Here I am taking the responsibility of making dreams becoming realities with the support from Kathryns Books – Usborne Group. So privileged to have been given the opportunity to link on Facebook. I have been extolling about the benefits of #SocialMedia.
Please stop to see what my Fight4justice campaign is about as well. Otherwise I would not have been able to empower myself to be where I can get the help to give back to my country www.jamaicalabourparty.com. I am starting with my #Teacher son Valdin Legister school, from where everyone will be included. Check out Strawberry Primary & Junior High School.
Nelson Mandela
“It is the task of a new generation to lead & take responsibility; ours has done as well as it could in its time” ~ Nelson Mandela from a message to the launch of the ANC Election Manifesto and 97th anniversary celebrations, ABSA Stadium, East London, South Africa, 10 January 2009 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered #Leadership
archive.nelsonmandela.org
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Valdin Legister and 6 others in London, United Kingdom.
Thanks very much, I’m doing my bit in spreading the word. I can see the fruits of your hard work work paying dividends. I will be dedicating myself to the cause with gusto.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive.
I am sticking around, today I have much doing. Tomorrow I am off to more Jtfoxx free workshops.
May is around the corner and I have my #OwnAgenda from 2011 when LEYF Nurseries turn me down after I was the only staff shortlist for the post of #LeadEarlyYearsPractitioner. Well the rest is history.
Can’t keep a person with visions down for ever.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated with Valdin Legister and36 others in London, United Kingdom.
This is my #Teacher_Son_School Valdin Legister. This is the school that Kathryns Books – Usborne Group is helping me to raise funds for to be distributed amongst the grassroots educational institutions in Westmoreland Parish. Please help me in sharing and donating to reach the targets.
Strawberry Primary & Junior High School is feeling excited.
May is National Child Month!
Let’s take action and break the chain of abuse against our children.
They are the FUTURE! TREAT THEM RIGHT!
ON THIS DAY5 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
This is my Niece who will not pass my eldest breda Balis age of 45? Can U notice what WE have in Common – We WRITE!
6 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Charter Of Rights Says Am To Make LEYF Take Responsibility For Discrimination After Mum’s Death That Change Me As They Try Tarnish My Image Am Expert Authority Subjects Cradle To Grave £46-55,000.00