Will have to try the www.express.co.uk to give me a #voice once again We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Still waiting on News from JA. Know we are couple hours ahead still!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Voice Community and 18 others .
2moro my Cousin Besrick being laid to rest at Williams Field St Elizabeth. My son KDM having a vote off with 1 of them Tulsie at Mount Grace in the Parish of We… See More
Bought my Ex-Pensive J’adore years ago on 1 of my trip 2 JA. Just discovered I have lost the pumping mechanism to spray the bloody ting. Might just have to smash the blinking bottle to salvage wat I can? Well sah Jack-Ass dun say di worl nuh level & a truth dat!
No time 2 waste or else I won’t get my J&T DESSERTS? Have been threatened with an Ultimatum so can’t afford to mess up now! Just popped in to look at the lay out of SM. I am buried under with preparation & trying not 2 get Stress-ED? Not good 4 my health!
Spread the NEWS….?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site and 20 others.
 · London ·
4 days 2 go b4 M.2nd.B.o.J. arrived 32 years ago…. Now what in Jah’s name can I feature 4 the M.M.B.?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with www.voicetheunion.org.uk Community and 19 others.
Time is surely running out 4 All a dem… When May start Moi will be putting EMINEM-Myers aka RATTY at de CENTRE of her World… More Moi Time 2 look arta Moi Bizz!!!
9 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Voice Community and 19 others.
Moi tek har ediot self go delete de darn pics from de Cam b4 getting fe har own dem… Now de FOCaW a mock Moi abt so she haffi mek do wid riffraff…
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Voice Community and 19 others.
Moi lef har yard yessiday & een up a head eeina de wrong direction cause dem did Suspend de Trains… Maama anyone who know Moi know say she hab nuh Sense of Directions…?
Moi deyah a wonder if a tru Moi tek har fas self go put har Mouth eeina GB why somuch BL a folla har from adda day…?

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Judiciary Of England And Wales, Criminal Justice System Are Party To LEYF Discrimination Having Me On A Conveyor Belt Of Criminal Record And ECRO To Cover Abuse 27/4