My records at www.jbsf.org.uk online We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and Gloria Tharkur.
These are my contemporaries from the http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland Early Childhood Education Sector when I was a #BasicSchoolTeacher. Mr Mac is no longer with us, but Candy Goodin and Ms Jem are still in the business building/laying solid foundations for the future generations of our Jamaican children.
I promise to write the story about the part my cousin Candy May Gooden played in getting me inducted in my job working with young children. LEYF Nurseries, eat your heart out. You will have to reveal everything to the Employment Appeal Tribunal about how you perverted the course of justice operating Modern SLAVERY Practices from the time I returned from burying my MOTHER in July 2014. Let the Judges that are too bias and bigoted tell the truth about the fact involved in the online judgement?
Jollett Brown
· Henderson, NV, United States ·
Rip Dada mac
Mass Tom send me to the Bookies. I need money to match my #Horoscope predictions. LEYF & cohorts guilty of TERRORISM
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed with Valdin Legister and 7 others
in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Treat yourself to some creature comforts. A sensualist like you needs flowers, cologne and silk almost as much as food and water. If anyone dares to criticise your extravagance, laugh off their remarks. Spend your income on what you want.
Evaluation: I have not had a job since I was forced to resign from LEYF Nurseries. The 2nd Nervous Breakdown in 2 toxic workplaces in the UK.
But I am a frugal person based on my personal experiences of adversities and challenges of growing up in #poverty. I don’t take anything in life for granted.
MBF Josephine Alexander warn me of some of the pitfalls, only last night. As of now I am going to try and not let anyone else use my VULNERABILITY against me and take my kindness for weakness. I have had enough of propping up others. Only for them to keep treating me like shit. So I am moving on with those who are in my corner, no matter what. So if I relapse into Passive Aggressive Behaviours just to keep the demons at bay, there will be understanding and not condemnation.
Sorry, you are welcome to keep your pity for those that needs it like LEYF and their cohorts in discrimination
It’s raining, #showersofblessings. I will spend my time wisely, updating for my transition…
ltSpAgpaonsrishelo gr2rsr7,rr 201ie8dic ·
This is so #powerful? How many of us are dealing with our truth? Well LEYF Nurseries better get ready for when I started dealing with #mytruth_2009_2015 & the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 will know who is the credible witness
0:03 / 35:08
LIVE IN YOUR TRUTH
Me living in my truth! I’M HIV POSITIVE #Follow Wanona Thomas
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is remembering someone very special.
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell Grant Taurus: Show respect for other people’s spiritual values. You may not share the same beliefs but you do have philosophies that guide your choices and shape your outlook. Arguing over whose view is right is a waste of time. Stop focusing on your differences.
If I tell anyone I was in East Street Market doing research about this very same horoscope reading they might say I am lying?
So I will let Facebook be my witness. 👘
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Charter Of Rights Makes Robert Buckland Responsible For LEYF, Cohorts Discrimination, Attempted Murder Defamation Of Character 27/4/21