The www.jamaicalabourparty.com help to #destroy my life We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 14 others in London, United Kingdom.
Oh wow I am hoping this is for me? I have been so busy trying to sort out my life, but hopefully I can get back on board with my dreams into reality for making contribution to promoting inclusion with my #Qualifications? Unless one has been through the transitional journey like me, they will not understand the passion that drives me http://www.myvision.org.uk?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful in London, United Kingdom.
I am one of the proudest #MOTHER about 2nd to my own mother. The differences between my mum & me are so varied. Mama was incapable of expressing her #Emotions, where I on the other hand might be overdoing it. But I guess this stem from the #ParentingStyles of Mama & Papa. Therefore I have this urgency to share my love for everyone that is inherently from my Dad. When you get the other side of me, that’s from Mama & my Granny. I wish others would understand me so I show more of Papa than Mama www.ancestrydna.co.uk. As long as you understand the #LOVE isn’t less, but might be more?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in London, United Kingdom.
#Brand_MerveleeMyers with the #2Sons @c.u.p2016 & #ValdinLegister are continuing to take forms.
Only my friend Winnie E Jakes know how I can be affected by the Unsolicited Calls when I am STRESSED. The last time she had to mediate with one Mark Essex from VOICE www.voicetheunion.org.uk who got shifty when I was asking about Union Rep Darren Mahon & why Solicitor Arwen Makin advice me not to Appeal @LEYF false allegations that were used to DESTROY me.
VOICE colluded in Ruining my MENTAL HEALTH. When I wanted to talk to avoid the STRESSES @LEYF didn’t want to know because they were convinced I am MAD & not taking Responsibility for their roles in Messing up my Head.
Please don’t call me about nothing or I don’t promise to be Responsible fi galang Bad Like the YARDIE GAL I revert to.
I am having a GUNNO moment so I don’t fall off the Wagon since my COUNSELLING.
Now Frig off & leave me to deal with the Madness the DISCRIMINATION caused.
Oh my word here are 3 of my Contemporary from Basic School www.jbsf.org.uk. My cuz Candy Goodin, Mr Mac & Ms Jem.
Wow know Mr Mac from my Frome Secondary School Days. My sister Mertie Bernard used to take her niece Annette Buchannan to Frome Basic. Those days she spelt Rat as Rat -at…
Haven’t seen Mr Mac since I left Jamaica nearly 24 years ago. But I have fond memories of a Humble Man with a Wicked Sense of Humour. U never seem to age?
Condolences to the Family, Frome Community & Jamaica Basic School Westmoreland Early Childhood Education Sector.
Jollett Brown
· Henderson, NV, United States ·
Rip Dada mac

One thought on “Without Prejudice If I Die There Is Data From I Joined Facebook After My Family Reunion To Convict The Son, Family, LEYF, HMCTS, Police Involved After Mum’s Death 27/4