See https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk is #institutionallyracists We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Now I go Paper Shop get www.express.co.uk Newspaper to help with CPPDP. Get breakfast. Work on my Assignment because I need to Focus on Getting my LIFE Back… 2 years is more than enough for @LEYF to rob me of the things that are most Important, FAMILIES & FRIENDS.
Time for @LEYF to take a Break Seat until my GOD is Ready to PUNISH them for those they cause to SUFFER in whatever way. Big SIN little sin All spelt SIN!
Later shall be greater when I have time to link with a special Person from my Past. Role on 1st May!
If Fish come up from Water Bottom & say Shark down there Please start Believe & don’t be like Doubt-Full Thomas like me. Don’t let because U do not know the Person offering Advice cause U to Question their Motives.
That was my Down-Fall, believing the Person U know Long Time would do U no Harm. I have had it with So-Called-Do-Gooders all my Life who tried to DESTROY me. They take everything I got & Rob me, Leaving 1 Good Samaritan like in Biblical Times to Rescue me.
All These Homemade BOOKS are mine. If the name is January, February, March, April, May, June or Ju-LIE I don’t care to know. I was gobsmacked when I found out the Truth when I was Lied to over & over at BIB & New Cross. Biggest Slap in the Face was at Middlesex University www.mdx.ac.uk on 19.9.2015. 2 @LEYF Big Wigs could not recognise me & I was not wearing Drag or Disguise?
Then SDM with same name like Mama Lou claim I was Aggressive to her on that date when she asked me to bring DBS to copy. They busy Plotting to DESTROY that they continue with the BREACHES.
There will never be any Peaceful Conciliation until God is seated at the Table.
Old Pirates yes @LEYF robbed Mervelee Myers… Fuck up my Mental Health July 2014 -September 2015 & all now they still at it.
I will make Sacrifices to match the £4,000 now on Offer in my #Fight4Justice. TOM back my campaign & said this is not about MONEY www.moneyclaim.gov.uk but what @LEYF done to me & my FAMILY.
Anyone have the GUTS to join my Campaign to End Social Injustices & Inequality?
Hermelyn Gunn is watching Cricket with Winsome Clemetson and 23 others at Pembroke Hall High School.
Watching cricket on t. V in Grenada
West Indies verses England
God is touching lives today position yourself for your touch
Hermelyn Gunn
CONGRATULATIONS 2 my SON KEVIN DONOVAN MURRAY! 39 vs 27 we on our way>>> Now the Campaign start & I am Fronting it! Proud Mama RATTY NEMBHARD!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Voice Community and 18 others.
2moro my Cousin Besrick being laid to rest at Williams Field St Elizabeth. My son KDM having a vote off with 1 of them Tulsie at Mount Grace in the Parish of Westmoreland. Well can only hope for the best on both occassions. As Linval said my son did not put himself foward, it was the people who asked for him to take up the Mantle! All I can do is wish my son the best. Am sure my breda ASHTER is sitting some where wid him broad foot dem cock up a look dung pon proceedings? I will support my Family to no ends>>> Even di 1’s dem who Dis me 2!
Delroy Robinson the breda I was trying to remember who is Family of my son Kevin Murray is LESLIE! Almost certain Kevin granny was LESLIE & now I recall the surname I can’t recall the Christian name? Might have been John Leslie? Tall slim light skin breda from back Ur side>>>
Early start 2moro, but am still wide awake? Adrenalin pumping as I have so much 2 look 4ward 2>>>>>
Glad that 3 of my bredas could make it to my Cuz funeral! Have to keep the Family Links Connected? RIP cuz!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Hoping My Husband And I Can Survive Today Am Depressed, He’s In Bed, Not Well, Maybe Worrying About Me