Had www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk CBT yet UK government can be #negligent having #LEYF operating out of HOC Nursery and Ofsted must be #aware of the #abuse REVIEWS online We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will #stick to #bebridge aka S&W. Ackee & Saltfish get #status now. Over to Monro Ralston for commentary!
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard wants to #know why #liquor have a #certain effect on a teetotal #woman? Monro Ralston can U help?
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard had some of Mass Tom #Lambrigini with the Ackee & Saltfish and it went to my #head. Should be S&W…
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will take #ownership of EMINEMBHARDfamily SON with Michael Legister and Angela Christie on FACEBOOK. Count Ervin Nembhard and his #wife in. Must write about http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio aka #Webster journey from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group to where he’s at. So where is #SandySandy and “THE FAMILY” from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland who cut off his #mother and started a  https://www.facebook.com PAGE after his #brother called him from Savannah La Mar, Westmoreland, Jamaica HOSPITAL? Cant #stop WE from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA!!! Our #roots at CHAMBERS LANE Grangehill WESTMORELAND and Aberdeen St.elizabeth,jamaica where my #father WALKED from.
Valdin Legister
All when dem pressure wi and put wi through a phase, wi still a keep a smiling face….😃
I have been up before 4 o’clock. But seeing my #Horoscope that tells about my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign give me hope.
0:05 / 9:19
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Getting excited about my 1st #charity event of 2018.
Going back to get a #powernap. I need it like how pigeon peas need…?
3 years ago
Mervelee R

One thought on “Without Prejudice Croydon Code 2576 White Privilege Judge Who Consulted With Black Peer I Was Not At BIB 15/11/2020 Extension Of Labels UURICA-LE That Trigger PTSD 2nd Miscarriage Of Justice