So Tommy Robinson is at the Royal Courts Of Justice for #defamation of #character can www.jamaicalabourparty.com take note. As #MerveleeRattyNembhard is still #Labourite but #LEYF makes me a #Fight4justice ADVOCATE We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Just in case MJM is wondering y I’m up, tell her to ask her GW, who she giving info about me & A.N.N? Dem cawn shit fi bag me, cra
My best conciliation is that I’ll be seeing MBF later. If any1 think I’m missing them, they can get real. I’m doing Me, don’t have
I’ve worked like my mother, the past days. I crash, burn & sleep. Get up sort my ICT on my phones. Back to bed, more work 2 b don
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired.
Ok I will watch this #MentalHealth programme on BBC1 TV.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling annoyed.
Does anyone happen to know this fellow? He’s looking great, but how do I know that he’s who he say he is? I am not in a hurry to give anyone access to my private assets, that’s unless, he meets certain #CRY_Tea_Raw! When you get a few more friends, you can get back to me?
Now piss off and let me get on with my life. Don’t think you fit the bill at all…?😬
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago George Mackay Smith Stacey
Hi Stacey, are you related to Mervelee Ratty Nembhard?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 29 new photos to the album: Riot of Colours — in London, United Kingdom.
Need to clear the random photos. Honestly I don’t have time to upload from the camera?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
Daily www.express.co.uk Russell Grant Taurus: You’re tired of working hard for no reward. Slacking off will have disastrous results. Do everything in your power to maintain your job, even if it’s boring you to tears. A better opportunity for employment will come when you least expect it.
Following up with that, the only job I have is #Carer4TOM. I am protective of this like nobody’s business. That’s why I sit down today doing paperwork to protect him from the vultures hovering overhead, checking out his age.
I am used to everything that life has to offer me… But GOD I would definitely love to get the opportunity for the employment, sooner rather than later.
Hopefully I will also get some acknowledgement from the right sources (one will do me).
I am going to my bed now, last night into this morning I have one horrible #Nightmares… Please don’t allow me to get another one…?
Who knows I start putting all my documents over the past from July 2014 together, so that might turn out to be start of the #WritingCareer?
Can’t wait until Saturday to arrive now!!!💃
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice 7 Years Hell Means I Have Not Celebrated My Wedding, Grieve For Mum, Health Deteriorated, HMCTS, JCIO, IOPC, CCMCC, BSB, SRA, Colluding To Give Me Criminal Record, ECRO To Cover LEYF Abuse, Modern Slavery