How about Audrey Eccleston write a #review on https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site website and a #message on https://www.facebook.com about how I come to her #house to #tutor her unlike the #Police who came to #murder me. Instead of inviting me to #like Praise, Worship and Thanksgiving. Reminds me of how the UK government is #party to #LEYF PAEDOPHILE RINGS operating out of HOC Nursery
Read www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/ for why the UK government is #guilty of #hatecrimes against the #WindrushGeneration and BLACK People.

Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Theresa May and 18 others.
2moro my Cousin Besrick being laid to rest at Williams Field St Elizabeth. My son KDM having a vote off with 1 of them Tulsie at Mount Grace in the Parish of http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland. Well can only hope for the best on both occasions. As Linval said my son did not put himself forward, it was the people who asked for him to take up the Mantle! All I can do is wish my son the best. Am sure my breda ASHTER is sitting some where wid him broad foot dem cock up a look dung pon proceedings? I will support my Family to no ends>>> Even di 1’s dem who Dis me 2 http://www.myvision.org.uk!
It’s Redemption Time 4 disya TAUREAN… In Memory of a True Gentleman {Mass Sim} who Touched Moi Life 4 Many Years I now wipe the Slate…? Ta 2 dat LC – TED whom I helped 2 Nurture, I can lay the Ghost of Moi Past 2 Rest widout any RANCOUR!!!
Shared with Your friends
Won’t say I told U so…?
Funny Sh!t is with Anderson Sheika and 20 others.
tMdaSprScohm r2n,dSso 2mrcl0e1ir2drrh ·
Me a Recovery after been DUMPED last night. No Man can keep this Woman Down & me nuh want nobody Sorry 4 me either!!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Metropolitan Police Service and 2 others.
Now what could have happened why RATTY is by this BIN????
10 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 20 new photos to the album: Easter Season & More – April 25, 2011 — with Novlette Osbourne.
These are my most recent photos taken at Home & on the Town.
Man Wanted… Any takers me a narrow dung the applicants – over 5ft 10inch & growing??? Was dumped on my night out last night – what a SCANDAL!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 19 new photos to the album: Family — with Sameria Lener.
You’re All Caught Up
Check

One thought on “Without Prejudice Croydon M C Joined HMCTS, BSB, SRA, CCMCC, CLCC, JCIO, IOPC, MOPAC LEYF In Discrimination, Defamation Of Character, Ruin Career, Destroy 28 Years Of My Life, Abuse Of Tom 98