So www.ancestrydna.co.uk is to be #researched as some of US are #doublefamily
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.
#MyFamily!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 4 others.
Family at Donte’s party
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
Now I introduce you to my #Dressmaker, my former works colleague Ms Sameria Lener. This young lady got talents. If anyone wants anything, they set out to get it. Sameria Lener achieved more than most, so lets join the #AdmirationClub!
Remember I am good as saying it exactly like it is?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Sameria Lener.
Me on holiday
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about friends and family.
One of my #GrandAunt Loretta SAUNDERS_KING_WALKER once live at Olympic Way. Would love to research that part of my history. .
Ruel Reid
Groundbreaking for China-funded Tower Hill Infant School in Olympic Way.
Groundbreaking for China-funded school tomorrow – News
JAMAICAOBSERVER.COM
Groundbreaking for China-funded school tomorrow – News
ST ANDREW, Jamaica — Prime Minister Andrew Holness and Education Minister Ruel Reid www.jamaicalabourparty.com will tomorrow attend a groundbreaking ceremony for the Tower Hill Infant School in Olympic Way, St Andrew. The school is being constructed under the China-aide …
I told them there are more to me than meets the eye. My deficits & limitations kept me back, but they didn’t stop me trying to do the best in the circumstances https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk.
I am a Background Person because I get overwhelmed under a Pressure. But I have always work since I came to the UK, work keep me going…
Going to WORK now @LEYF
5.9.2011 MERVELEE MYERS was on SKY NEWS http://skynews.co.uk promoting @LEYF. I became a Minor Celebrity when People stop telling me they saw me on the News. Didn’t see me because I don’t have SKY, but knew I know my Job Description – “to be the Face of @LEYF when they need the More Knowledgeable Reflective Practitioner who developed the Listening Ethos to Promote them”. Then I am hidden away until the next Promotional Campaign.
@LEYF spent July 2014 -September 2015 trying to Destroy ME. Immediately after returning from Jamaica to bury my MOTHER. Nearly 2 years & I have not been given the opportunity to grieve properly for my Loss. Now @LEYF tried to make out I am MAD & a CRIMINAL http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk hence the reasons they used proportionate means to get legitimate aim.
What was the proportionate means? For Hilda Miller & Co to Hound me to Commit a Criminal Act https://policeconduct.gov.uk like my breda who DIED IN PRISON?
Was the legitimate aim for @LEYF to deprive me of my Basic Fundamental Rights to provide for my Needs https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016?
I was left to have my Mental Health Issues get the better of me www.healthmanltd.com advice to seek counselling. I have not worked since September because @LEYF blacklisted & is networking against me with cohorts in High Places.
Now Mr Solicitors www.personnelconsultancy.com I told U to find out why BWB www.bwbllp.com went Running when I gave them a hint of my Defensive Practice.
Now take that £4,000 & stick it www.acas.org.uk/researchpapers. As for the Clause I am going to see if I can get my Case Highlighted in the Public Domain https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. I will earn the £4,000 somehow to pay for the coverage www.moneyclaim.gov.uk.
#WhiteCollarCriminals. I am going to get a Billboard & stand out by #HouseOfCommonsNursery where Hilda Miller sent me on 17.3 2015. After Lynne Kelly & BIB claim they had concerns about me. Isabel Glen refuse to document my Concerns www.ofsted.gov.uk.
Song coming in my Head – WAT DI HELL DI POLICE CAN DUH?
Well watch wat MERVELEE MYERS A GUH DUH!
6 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Croydon Court Code 2576 Is Chance For Charter Of Rights Used To Correct LEYF Abuse Of Mervelee Myers After Mum’s Death Robert Buckland You Gave HHJ Dight Misconduct He Might Be Party To Paedophile Ring Think Vanessa George 25/4