The https://www.gov.uk allows #paedophiles to operate out of HOC Nursery
Here setting up my BT Home Hub 4! Tom say all I do is waste my money pon foolishness! Well if me nuh rich aready me nah guh rich again. Suh mek me start njoy sum a di money dat me wuck freaking hard fah wid all di LIBERTY me haffi put up wid!!!! Nah dead lef all a hit fi nuhbaddy hab trouble ova hit? Ah sah a di wuck a satan deh pon me right yah now enuh sah?
Doan cah wat nubady sey…? Dere is only 1 ME!!!
There is going to be a Date when WE 3 r at the same place at the designated Time… Keep on dreaming Mr ALVERIE!!!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 6 others
Am in GCo when My SON & his Dad have so much in Common… Dad called yessiday & up to now My TOM is still dead Cert it was VAL…? Plz don’t let dah PodB or I may cop Trouble!!!
WE may have supmn in Common?
Valdin Legister is with Naheel Julene Brown Legister.
NBL n son!
Man 4 dah M…?
Valdin Legister
Growing fast.
2014 well assured!
Valdin Legister
Family n friends.
8 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice CMC Code 2576 Failed To Adhere To Charter Of Rights Refusing To Change Date Of Criminal Damage, Judge White Privilege Allows Him To Patronize Me About 28 Years Discrimination Ruin Career, Affecting Health 24/4