We are been led #astray by https://www.facebook.com with #brainwashing
Thanks to #MyHusband this is the fruit of his generosity. Can’t believe how much the cyanafus tree have grown over the years. I guess it can be compared to how our #LOVE flourishing from we were introduced by #MsCleghorn in 2001 at @WilsonRoad Camberwell.
Now I have to be doing my research about another #Culture 24 years after misunderstanding what was meant by the #Politics_Religion of life in the UK.
That’s me in my #NaturalLoook
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Burnie Spence in London, United Kingdom.
I was in the process of getting ready to go out to the Cadogan Hall to join the @W1CommunityGospelChoir members who are part of the @bandofthecoldstreamguards in celebration of St George’s Day Concert in aid of Combat Stress www.healthmanltd.com advice to seek counselling.. Unless we have had some experience of Disability Discrimination and #Prejudices, we might not be aware of the importance of the reasons for the #Veterans_MentalHealthCharity www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/ I have been affected by the ignorance of lack of knowledge, that’s why I have my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign that I am intending to set up as #ADVOCACY.
Thoroughly enjoyed myself at the first attending of the St George’s Day Concert in aid of Combat Stress. The @bandofthecoldstreamguards including fellow @W1CommunityGospelChoir members made my evening complete. The icing on the cake was being asked if I have children in the #commonwealthchildrenschoir? Oh no I am a #GrandMother.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery at Cadogan Hall.
Celebrate at #CadoganHall St George’s Day Concert in aid of #CombatStress_by_BandoftheColdStreamGuards.
Theresa May
I send my warmest wishes to everyone celebrating St George’s Day.
The #Fight4Justice has to go on to stop Social Injustices & Inequalities that robbed the Lawrence Family of a Precious Son. Not much has changed since… They know how to hide underneath their Organisations Laws & Legislation to ABUSE the Power of Authority.
One of my BOOKS will tackle the Subject. There are a few Books in Mervelee Myers. Them will have to Work hard to keep up with MM who don’t want to Work according to my Former Employers@LEYF
Voice Newspaper
Remembering Stephen Lawrence (13 September 1974 – 22 April 1993) on the 20th anniversary of his death. Gone but never forgotten R.I.P.
We want at least 1000 shares in honour of Stephen.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice When John Armstrong The Crooked Solicitor On The Payroll Of Police Who Come To Murder Me To Say I Committed Suicide Got Caught On My Camcorder Soliciting For Me To Support His Cohorts In Crime