So www.jamaicalabourparty.com CORRUPT Westmoreland is that the #fact? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in the #process of #writing the #fact about DISCRIMINATION on all GROUNDS
Valdin Legister
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard Old People have a saying “You Do You Do Yourself”. The Daily www.express.co.uk Columnist stated “Tech Don’t Lie”. So here’s yet another #proof of the USERS of EMINEMBHARDfamily and Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group will now #publish “I hope you can understand am not having a go at you it’s just that I don’t like when you add other people to a post and attach it to me. Please remember I am part of the press this can go wrong for me. Please understand my point and don’t sweat”. Time 19:11. Just so whoever is reading this if anyone know 2 attempts was made to contact me via #messenger and My Mental Health Network is yet to read.
Merveleeconsultancy would like to take this in stages as #MyOwnBusinessAgenda MAD HEAD can deal with it. I witness a post trending on #Facebook ending with “IGNORANT”. LOVENA BROWN supported #MyPersonalProfessionalDevelopmentPortfolio throughout. But then I started noticing some unusual occurrences and at first I thought it’s my MAD HEAD playing #tricks with me. Thinks came to a head when https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site POSTS were removed by Frome Technical High Sch. Past Students ADMINISTRATOR with the excuses they were SPAM or PROMOTION and its not about what can be done for you, but what you can do.
Thereafter, I noticed other occurrences that led me to be on my guard. At certain times I would get calls from Yvonne Heaven and the conversation would ultimately come to Ms Brown. Of course my MAD HEAD will be on the alert. No matter if I attended events and put posts up, I get no response. I tested the waters, thanking Ms Brown and her family for her support, but no acknowledgement. Considering the TROLLING and one of her so-called PRESS involvement. I began to look at things differently. So, from being given Cultural Ambassador, Angel Bringle started playing Devil’s Advocate and used Donovan Christie to lead DONALD GORDON to me, when my #son wrote on FACEBOOK. He was throwing his hat in the ring as Caretaker MP for Western http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland.
Since that time SIMON who is Ms Brown Son-in-law at Manning’s UK Diaspora basically issued THREATS in a post too. This can be no mere #coincidence that all these people getting on my case. I would have respected Ms Brown if she had contacted me after the incident with SIMON and explain her reasons like she did in the above mentioned text. #TheBasementCrew knows what’s it’s like to have the WORLD against you and I would have complied. I have my Fight4justice for some who are unable to come forward. So all Ms Brown needed to have done is explain her position to me.
Ms Brown and her lot is just BITCHY and playing the STOOSHES who I know are nothing more than HURRY COME UP who would #disown their #mother like my #son done. So to go and remove my POST from Frome Secondary School PAGE is nothing more than COWARDICE and proves Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group point about the measures some will go to. So let me show Ms Brown that Mervelee Myers was born and raised at Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland by PARENTS who although meet MISFORTUNE were steadfast in their PRINCIPLES.
I witnessed my Mother’s STRUGGLES because my FATHER was robbed of his ENTITLEMENTS at WISCO when he was stricken with PARKINSON’S. Not much have changed because the same nearly happened to my brother. Not everyone from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA is HONEST and HONOURABLE. That’s why I am an ADVOCATE who will EXPOSE those like Ms Brown who USING others and DISCARDING us like used TISSUE.
This content isn’t available right now
When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.
I have been doing my training, even b4 LEYF Nurseries get Facebook to block me a few times and I challenge them on their own policy and procedures. But after the BIGOTS put the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 judgment online, Bateswell & Braithwaite www.bwbllp.com Solicitors get https://www.twitter.com and https://www.facebook.com Legal Team to contact me. They have my response. Reasons for my CON_SPY_RACISM Theory
play
Resume Video
Learn More
Learn More
fb.me
FB.ME
Review and update your privacy permissions now.
Facebook app
What does new data law (the General Data Protection Regulation — GDPR) mean for you on Facebook?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 14 new photos to the album: In Memory of Roger Miller — feeling peaceful with http://wordreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 2 others in London, United Kingdom.
RIP #MarieLegister son Roger Miller. Gone too soon. I spoke to #MsConnie this morning and she was praising her GOD.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful with Valdin Legister in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Home is where the heart is. Spending time with loved ones helps recharge your batteries. It’s a relief to be with people who understand you. Once you’re relaxed, your creativity will catch fire. Work on a project inspired by a dream.
Evaluation: The #inspiration for my dreams. Have to say thanks to Josephine Alexander, the other person in my life. We are a project in the making
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Challenge Governments Cut The Tokenism Like Judge Croydon Magistrates Court Who Think I Just Decided To Go Decorate BIB Without Reasons To Do With Discrimination 22/4