So www.met.police.uk are #assassins for #abusers We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Maybe you Mr MP #NeilCoyle will think about signing my letters. Otherwise, I have the video when I attended London Borough of Southwark meeting and you spoke about your MOTHER. I will have to think that it was pure rhetoric. I still have a message on my phone. I rest my case until I deal with LEYF Nurseries.

More Videos on Watch
Video thumbnail
2:34
Awesome vocals from Zimbabwe! ‘The Sweetest Sound I Know’! Great harmonies!
T5
Video thumbnail
5:14
1959: Tonight: Brendan Behan
BBC Archive
Video thumbnail
2:45
Who’ll Stop the Rain
Simply Sixties N Seventies
Watch Again
Neil Coyle MP
The Windrush generation contributed hugely to Southwark and the U.K.
The Government have failed them and many other people from across the Commonwealth.
When #BabyGeorge we born, I was in crowd after leaving work at Luton Street LEYF Nurseries. Today I am stuck in my house, a shadow of my former self. But the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-eaarly-years-foundation-2300047-2016 is responsible for making me a target for scammers and terrorists. I will name them and write about the direct and indirect discrimination each playing in destroying my life
Daily Express
FIRST PHOTOS: Congratulations to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!
For the 1st time in 25+ years, I couldn’t be celebrating because of LEYF Nurseries, the #EmploymentTribunals and Theresa May Government Departments.
Theresa May is at Downing Street.
‪On the feast day of England’s patron saint, I wish a Happy St George’s Day to all celebrating.‬
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling positive. Shared with Public
Just had to say sorry for some of these #TransitionalDevelopments #TRAIT. Well as of now I will blame everything on being a #Taurean?
Taurus
Agree or Not?
#TaurusLife
Reasons for my Fight4justice campaign
Nelson Mandela
However small the action, we all have the responsibility to make a difference in the life of someone less fortunate #ActionAgainstPoverty #MandelaDay
Oh I don’t have a job because of LEYF Nurseries, so making use of opportunities to build my #Brand
Nelson Mandela
“”Let us stand together to make of our world a sustainable source for our future as humanity on this planet” #EarthDay #EarthDay2017
archive.nelsonmandela.org

One thought on “Without Prejudice Croydon Court Code 2576 Must Say Why They Failed To Correct Charges I Asked 15/11/2020 When I Walked Past BIB Going About My Legitimate Business If Not To Continue LEYF Terrorism With HMCTS, Police By Not Acting Re 11/11/20 Neglect Children At Risk Safeguarding 28