Refer to https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site for why UK government will be #accountable for #LEYF still #operating out of HOC Nursery??? ON THIS DAY
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling blessed.
On my way home from #CadogonHall. Thoroughly enjoyed myself
I am all about MERVELEE Myers-TOMLINSON aka RATTY NEMBHARD. I do my Ting wid God’s guidance for Me.
Is long time I told them I don’t apply for Front Desk Receptionist Jobs because I come from a Family of Frozen Faced DNA Heritage out of St Elizabeth & Westmoreland. Nutn nuh Fake bout WE, is just the sub/conscious biases & prejudices in some of dem Heads. They can’t get rid of the Big Log wood wid di Macca a Juck dem eina dem Shoulders?
Later Folks have lots to do & I don’t want Panic Attack tek Me…
Message to those who still think MERVELEE MYERS aka RATTY NEMBHARD is MAD www.healthmanltd.com you are welcome to continue indulging in ur ignorance. The world has moved on & left u behind.
I know everything about Me that baffled me & became Stumbling Blocks. Stumbling Blocks can be removed with time, treatment & tender loving care & understanding www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/. If anyone is involved in Blocking my Progress u will be REMOVED from my Life with God’s Help & Tender Mercies.
Remember I Forgive but don’t FORGET!
Time for more phases of my WORK to commence.
I want to celebrate my Birthday with Families, Friends, Acquaintances & Well Wishers & come to terms with what @LEYF done to me October 2014 to date. But I am resilient & God is keeping me on Repentance Grounds… ?
Here is an example of the Fruits of my Labour, persevering in the Face of adversities. Even when I was kept at the bottom of the Career Ladder, prevented from using the knowledge & expertise gained from studying to become a GRADUATE b4 my 50th BD www.open.ac.uk. I empowered MERVELEE MYERS doing their work for them to take the accolades.
I never complain & just got on with what I accept was paying my dues for using my enhance knowledge to promote best inclusive practice.
Results were I was Blacklisted & Networked against by an unjust prejudice & biased society.
What did @LEYF do but discriminate against me using me to do their work, promoting the organisation…
The biggest blow which destroy my self confidence came in 2011 when I was only 1 shortlisted for a Lead Practitioner’s Post. My records at @LEYF www.leyf.org.uk should have been enough. But I did not get the post & after I was used, abused & later abandoned.
But I learned from my experience at King’s https://careers.kch.nhs.uk & never dropped my guard. My DEFENSIVE PRACTICE was always Paramount.
The Empowerment Conference I attended at STORM inspired me to get the Ball Rolling as I have many BOOKS in me to be Written.
I will seek to do a Writing Course as part of CPPDP.
I am determined to give all those who affected my Mental Health www.met.police.uk work to do to Examine their CONSCIENCES.
I will not hold back or spare anyone. I might make recommendations & accept Apologies if offered?
If I don’t mind I’ll overdo things>>> & I am up 2 my eyeballs in things 2 duh from now until the 21st June at the last count? Suh let me manage my time well!
With Jesus/God in the vessel 1 can smile at the storm! 2day 22.4.14 & I am looking 4ward 2 the 21.5.14? My BD is the 19th, but just cudn’t fit it in! Lose sum & gain supn>>>
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Department for Work and Pensions – DWP and 2 others .
My life don’t always pan out the way I wish atal??? 8th is the KING’s Birthday, but I won’t even get the chance to share his DAY. Doing long day at work on top of Staff Meeting. Jackass say de world no level!!!! Only hope He perks up 4 the Big Event-88 & counting…
So doze Thieving Cons trying 2 ketch IV out were on the warpath again…? Gave dem supn fi kep dem busy!!! Will tek a very long time until dem mustA up dah Courage fi call ME phone again? WicKid Modda FvkkAS!!!
Be very Afraid of dat freaking FOREST yah Missis?

One thought on “Without Prejudice S.McAllister Head Of Legal Operations I Ask The Solicitor To Change The Date, Spoke To The Judge, To Continue Charge Me 15/11/2020 Is Breach Of My Human Rights I Did Not Damage BIB, Charter Of Rights