This is how https://www.gov.uk treat BLACKS
I would just like to take this opportunity to extend happy belated birthday greetings to my friend #MavaBlack. And at the same time tell her that I understand her grief and sorrows at this time on the loss of her beloved breda #Manzie. GOD alone knows our pains and your brother has been taken away from you to rest from his toils. Comfort yourself, knowing GOD did not strike your breda with long illness, but take him at short notice.
I will link you when my phones are sorted. Keep the faith, my friend http://www.myvision.org.uk.
Today as the #LegisterFamily lay one of their own to RIP, I will use this opportunity to offer my condolences to Michael Legister, Mertie Bernard, http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio & the rest of the extended family my heartfelt loss.
0:21 / 1:58
I got the only person from my side upstairs to get chance to ask #question. Eloquently spoken.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: New Beginning 22.4.2018.
New Beginning 22.4.2018. Time to take back control of my life from the past 4 years of LEYF Nurseries and cohorts discrimination
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling strong in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: It would be wrong not to capitalise on the unexpected harmony and mental rapport you are experiencing with someone close this week. Recently, you’ve struggled to see eye to eye and it will come as some relief to realise that you are actually getting on well with each other again. You come into your own now in a big way and it might feel as if anything you want will be yours for the asking. A distant communication maybe a surprise “yes” to a holiday proposal.
Evaluation: The only proposal I want is closure from LEYF Nurseries after the 4+ years I have been enduring, facing the #Discrimination that destroying my life.
The things they say… “Knowledge comes, but wisdom lingers”. Alfred Lord Tennyson 1809-192
4 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice How Long Did It Take 63 Year Old CMC Code 2567 Judge To Be At Top Of His Job, Why Should LEYF Abuse Rings Get Away With Ruining 28+ Years I Spent In The UK Because He Failed To Understand I Was Not At BIB On 15/11/2020- 22/4