Now I must take a #potshot at the www.jamaicalabourparty.com in the #name of #GeorgeFloyd and not #GeorgWright because #FloydGeen owes me an #apology hear mi #MorlandWilson and the #sidechicks… We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard EXPERIENCING the 6th year of #hell after the UK https://www.gov.uk government ESTABLISHMENTS & SYSTEMS PRESIDED over the 2nd #miscarriage of https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. But saying Fight4justice made up #disabilities was enough for me to take a load of PISS to #douse them at BIB & HOC & New Cross Nurseries where the DISCRIMINATION #happened. So those who anything is #missed by EMINEMBHARDfamily, think again. I know every #tricks used to #troll Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group from before Kevin Murray came on #Facebook the #terrorcell. I know who #directed the IDIOT #boy DONALD GORDON via Donovan Christie to #identify Merveleeconsultancy. So why was I targeted by Manning’s UK Diaspora? You will be put to #shame if you become #SandySandy and her FAMILY!!!
0:03 / 1:20
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling .
Ping Wing
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard and Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group and Fight4justice and EMINEMBHARDfamily and Merveleeconsultancy and Mervelee Myers Supporters and My Mental Health Network and #MyOwnBusinessAgenda and #MyProfessionalDevelopmentPortfolio and #TheBasementCrew and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA is on a MISSION to PROVE to the WORLD that CORRUPTION is RIFE in SOCIETIES that use DISCRIMINATION to CONTINUE the MODERN SLAVERY of BIBLICAL TIMES when #family against each other and #brother MURDER his own and #abandon his #mother. How did Mervelee Myers get this SELFIE with #FloydGreenMP of the www.jamaicalabourparty.com?
Valdin Legister
Quarantined farming #growwhatyoueat!!! #eatwhatyougrow!!!
Look out Kevin Murray and http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. I don’t have time for much more. Lovena Brown, please link me, I won’t have my phones until about Wednesday
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
I am #proper stress. No phone for the next couple of days. Everyone seems to want to neglect their duty of accountability. Well PM #theresamay will be held accountable by PM #andrewholness . I am owed compensation from 2 former employers for #modernslavery
Let me go to my bed. Tomorrow I am going to the #StGeorgesDayConcert_inaidof_CombatStress.
Then I will be dedicating my Fight4justice campaign aimed at #VOICE the union. Then after that I will decide the order for the others.
If #VOICE think I am going to resign so they get away like UNISON did 2008…, then they have another fight on their hands. They can conspired with LEYF Nurseries, so they going to pay up for not doing what they advertise.
I have all my correspondence. I didn’t let frustration let me throw away the paperwork. The solicitors claim she have a child, well I have #4Grandchildren who I want to get the chance I never had. But #VOICE can be taking my money and trying to trick me to resign.
I will be seeking legal advice and not from Advising London.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: Mello Mood April 2017 — in London, United Kingdom.
Celebrating my #Freedom!
Another Solemn Occasion

One thought on “Without Prejudice George Floyd’s Verdict, Charter Of Rights, Will Be Used To Bring Changes Across The World Re Race Relations HMCTS, IOPC Will Be Charge Hate Crimes Against Me After Mum’s Death 28