Today I #focus on the WRONGS of www.jamaicalabourparty.com We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
Was at the Brixton Academy & Lee Jasper came to talk about the https://petition.parliament.uk/help#standards to stop them selling off https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk? Mind U I am not into Politricz, Religion & a Few other things… But I did attend Lambeth College where I got my 1st chance of Further Education! So he may have sum Good Arguments here? I spent the majority of my Life in the UK in South London, so time to stand up & be counted! Lambeth & Brixton in particular to the World I say!
So I am not going to get stuck in on FB now as I have lots to ketch up pon! People I still have my Begging Bowl with only 1 person putting supn in di coffers Ta Kez Happy Mummy for starting the Ball Rolling! So don’t tell me I will have to start Grovelling & selling sum sub Story for U lot to donate?
Ok so I have my tickets sorted for 2moro’s show at Brixton Academy! I haven’t even sorted no garms yet & as 4 the hair…? The only thing I am certain of is I have to get my flat shoes out… Have to save my Feet for my Race 4 Life Challenge after my BD in Clapham on the 31.5.14. So how many of U my FRIENDS are going to be Generous & support the Cause? Cancer has touched so many lives! I am doing this in Memory of all my Family & Friends who were & are affected by Cancer.
So now am off to bed… Hopefully can start the WoManIst script soon?
Modes of EASTER 2013
The DREAM!
So now me put meself ina me KITCHEN… More latA!!!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Case Dismissed By Mrs Gloria Cameron Can Be My Story That Of Employees Who Are Working In Modern Slavery At LEYF, Report To The Guardian