So https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk is a MURDER PLATFORM
#Fight4Justice Day 2. Watch out… Assassin MM is on the Warpath intent on collecting all of the WORK LEYF took under False Pretense.
Including my Homemade BOOK Consultation that was Plagiarised as Teaching & Learning Tools. It ended up in a Blog www.leyf.org.uk.
MM Top Down Approaches credited to the Theories means Heads aguh Roll by the time I finish naming Names from Top – Bottom of LEYF who Discriminate against me & DESTROY my LIFE that I worked hard to Salvage from the TRUAMAS of my Childhood Transitions blighted by Adversities www.open.ac.uk.
When I am done with LEYF I will take on the other Colla-TRAITORS. Union VOICE www.voicetheunion.org.uk will get Special Treatment taking my MONEY that I work at BIB-LEYF more than a year after they were informed about my plight.
Instead VOICE got rid of Union Rep Darren Mahon & Solicitor Arwen Makin told me not to Appeal LEYF did not have to prove I committed the false trumped up ALLEGATIONS they are in CONTACT.
Judge Rheinder I have a Future Case. I want back every Penny with Compensation from VOICE for Contrary to Ruining my Health.
Back to WORK.
PARKINSON DISEASE on the news today & I was touched when I heard what some of the People had to say about their Experiences that are similar to mine. What the Hell do they know bout EMPATHY? I don’t usually Smile because it is not Authentic 4 me, get it U Ignoramus who needs to now guh duh unuh RESEARCH! My Life has been made a Living Hell here in Southwark where it all started years ago! I know blinking well who the People Who Care About Me Are…! & Yes U can Examine Urselves because I Know U bloody well is not 1…? Me gone back gone Tidy up my House fi get sum a di STRESS ofa MI!
I was so touched when my cuz Tathlyn Salmon-Myrie Romaine Myrie mum gave me a Copy of this Photo. 1 of the Ladies is my Grandma IRENE MILLS-NEMBHARD. Here GanGan is standing at the side of her Youngest Child my Uncle Gridley who was also part of my life from a very Young Age. Uncle Gridley was getting married to Cherry. He visited us at Home & I used to visit at Sandy Bay Clarendon b4 he bought his own Little Ranch. Although I wasn’t at the wedding I am sure I can tell U why Uncle is sitting when all around him are on their feet. He has PARKINSON DISEASE like my Papa. Need I say more, Mr PARKINSON was in the news today & now my Spirits are Lifted because I am Exonerated…! I am not Mad, I am not Rude, I am not Moody nor Unhappy, etc, etc,… What U see is wat U get… I just don’t have no CONTROL, get it now…? If I could I’d sell it on, but I can’t so I’ll just have to make the most of my Opportunities!
Lori Reid Taurus April 21 – May 21 Ready for a boost? The Sun in your sign sparks a whole new phase. Soon you will be feeling much more vital. Life improves as the day goes on and later, your spirits will be high. At home, there are jobs to do. Call me to hear when to avoid financial negotiations.
A month away from my 60th BD! Gosh me deyah a 1da if I can pip sum 2 dat Post? Have all my Paraphernalia’s ready & gud 2 guh>>> After me not spending any Dunza! I want all the Cash fi when Mr Rainy Day cums calling fi wat me owe him? Sum will be getting dah news via the UC am sure! & I doan gi a task bout nuffink? Just waiting 2 c wat di 22nd brings? Can be only 1 of 2!
7 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Boris Johnson, Andrew Holness Must Be Held Accountable For Discrimination Against Me And Family After The Death Of My Mother 20/4/2021