The www.jamaicalabourparty.com will be held #accountable now
From yes-Sid-day, mi see sum sightings. Poopa JESUS, mi a beg U rescue mi from #Sun whoreshippas wid dem tan bad self?
Ok, any1 remember #SoSoBickle? Who would have thought that, shave pumpum would be the craze? Tings & time change…
Going back to finish in the #garden
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
What a #privilege to be free from the Modern SLAVERY practices at LEYF. I am doing the gardening with my husband. I can stop to go put on his bet and pick up milk and ripe banana. I see bargain on cooking oil and I don’t leave it. That’s the way I was raised. I am from the Tribe of Israel.
Kevin Murray & http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio, plz tek u DOB off Ur Social Media. I’m 49 yrs next BD. #OldNProud!
Ok, Mass Tom send me to put on a bet. I went wid mi #2titty a ketch air. 1 man tell me, I look like 40s. Plz 49 on 19.5.18.
Taurus: You’ve been studying hard and earned a break. Solitary pleasures will be enriching. It will be wonderful to read and watch movies without feeling guilty. Friends may clamour to see you but don’t fill your entire schedule with lunch dates and parties.
Evaluation: Yesterday was rewarding. I have work to do in the background. 1st I will be doing the garden and get that sorted. I think I will have to put off my 95th birthday celebrations?

One thought on “Without Prejudice Writing Is The Holistic Approach Therapy Help Me Survive 7 Years Discrimination LEYF Will Not Get Away HMCTS, Police, Social Media Involved 19/4