he www.met.police.uk have #murderers that was sent to my home on 30/11/2020 undercover of #LEYF Margaret Horn Lectures
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
On my #best behaviour after the EAT. Why can’t people leave me to get on with my life? I have to promise myself not to let Satan get the better of me?
Getting ready for the next phase of my transition. God people are blessed
My GDPR Trainings paying dividends. 16.4.2018
0:39 / 6:11
My #proof against the Bus Driver. 17.4.2018
0:02 / 6:17
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about making a change.
I have a different story/experience about #UNIONS to put me off ever joining another one!
Image
Back your public services.
#backyourchampions
Image
Take action. Whatever you do, do it now.
#backyourchampions
Image
See more at PUBLICSERVICECHAMPIONS.ORG
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about the meaning of life.
Untold Stories. Everyone is responsible for #Safeguarding
Unicef Jamaica
My name is Faith* and I’m 15 years old from Westmoreland.
When I was in grade six, I was about 12 years old and I got sick. My neck was swelling and I was vomiting and my mom took me to the hospital. When I went, I did a few tests but they didn’t show anything wrong; and the doctor said to do an HIV test. I got the results back and when my mom told me that I was HIV positive, I couldn’t believe it. ‘How did I catch HIV?’
I was stressed. I didn’t want to eat. I felt a way, I felt like I should kill myself. I didn’t want to see anybody.
I was in the hospital for at least three months. When I was released I was given medication to take, but I didn’t really know what HIV was – so I didn’t take it. When my mom gave it to me I would throw it away or put it in my bag.
So, I had to go back to the hospital where I met Dr Barnett who talked to me; and asked me if I knew what HIV Is. I said no. He said HIV is a sickness you catch from having sex; but I wasn’t having sex.
All this time I still didn’t know how I got HIV.
Faith’s story, Part II: https://blogs.unicef.org/jamaica/eve-for-life-hiv/
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
Despite LEYF Nurseries not allowing me access to training as a #Mentor4Apprenticeship as part of the #Supervion at Luton Street, I’m responsible for mentoring many in a bottom up top down approach resulting from the Open University UK studies and expertise from #Jamaica_BasicSchoolTeacher.
That’s why when another training provider didn’t stick to the bargain, I decided enough is enough.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Those Involved With 7 Years Discrimination After Mum’s Death Will Be Named I Don’t Care If You Are Child I Bear And We Were Labelled For Our Disabilities, Deficits Am Done 28