Ok https://www.gov.uk say UK is not #Racist what does Simone Simmie Dawson THINK??? So https://www.sicklesociety.org must get #mentioned
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about the meaning of life.
Untold Stories. Everyone is responsible for #Safeguarding
Unicef Jamaica
My name is Faith* and I’m 15 years old from Westmoreland.
When I was in grade six, I was about 12 years old and I got sick. My neck was swelling and I was vomiting and my mom took me to the hospital. When I went, I did a few tests but they didn’t show anything wrong; and the doctor said to do an HIV test. I got the results back and when my mom told me that I was HIV positive, I couldn’t believe it. ‘How did I catch HIV?’
I was stressed. I didn’t want to eat. I felt a way, I felt like I should kill myself. I didn’t want to see anybody.
I was in the hospital for at least three months. When I was released I was given medication to take, but I didn’t really know what HIV was – so I didn’t take it. When my mom gave it to me I would throw it away or put it in my bag.
So, I had to go back to the hospital where I met Dr Barnett who talked to me; and asked me if I knew what HIV Is. I said no. He said HIV is a sickness you catch from having sex; but I wasn’t having sex.
All this time I still didn’t know how I got HIV.
Faith’s story, Part II: https://blogs.unicef.org/jamaica/eve-for-life-hiv/
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success.
Despite LEYF Nurseries not allowing me access to training as a #Mentor4Apprenticeship as part of the #Supervision at Luton Street, I’m responsible for mentoring many in a bottom up top down approach resulting from the Open University UK studies and expertise from #Jamaica_BasicSchoolTeacher www.jbsf.org.uk.
That’s why when another training provider didn’t stick to the bargain, I decided enough is enough.
Nursery World Magazine
Apprenticeships plan set out https://t.co/B9gPNg6WQh https://t.co/ldqmlhMmbv
Nursery World (@NurseryWorld) posted a photo on Twitter
PIC.TWITTER.COM/LDQMLHMMBV
Nursery World (@NurseryWorld) posted a photo on Twitter
Get the whole picture – and other photos from Nursery World
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery in London, United Kingdom.
Education is the key to finding the solutions. When I introduced #EarlyInterventionStrategies to my studies at the Open University UK in the workplace at #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST of all places, little did I know how my life was to change.
They are responsible for triggering and exacerbating my #ChildhoodTraumas into #MentalHealthIssues 2004-2008.
Then LEYF Nurseries discrimination results in the #MentalHealth_MeltDown from 23rd July 2014. The NHS at the Maudsley Hospital eventually provide the counselling that helps me to get my life back on track
The Open University
When only a third of people with mental health symptoms access formal channels of support due to funding problems or stigma, is informal support from family and friends just as good?
Where do we get the help that really counts?
OPEN.EDU
Where do we get the help that really counts?
When only one third of people with mental health symptoms access formal channels of support due to funding problems or stigma, is informal support from family and friends just as good?
4 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 4 others in London, United Kingdom.
AtlpSripocl ffst19s, 2noast0dorad17oedu ·
I have a #FDIEY #HSC_L2 #WTFF from the Open University UK 2004-2010. #BTND from @LambethCollege, training certificates from #LEA_TP_Online. I empower myself in the UK, but I am view as a threat to incompetent employers like LEYF Nurseries… Therefore I am thinking of starting my own business. I have much to offer, and I am thinking of getting my #Teacher certification in #SEND. I have the testimonials for my #BRAND.
Andrew Holness
The Early Childhood Commission has put in place certification standards for Early Childhood Institutions.
These standards must be maintained once certification is achieved.
#GetCertified
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated.
Giving thanks to the people who are always in my corner. Feeling empowered at the Reliv International meeting in Harrow, United Kingdom.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating success with Burnie Spence.
I am in the business for #Branding myself for the next phase of my career change. Proud of my association with Reliv International.

One thought on “Without Prejudice The Judiciary Of England And Wales Career Criminals, Criminal Justice System Assassins Guns For Hire Listen To My Grandson ABC With Sickle Cell Diagnosis, Ask God Forgiveness For Discrimination Against Me 28