Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom.
April 18, 2014 · ·
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Easter 2014 & more http://www.myvision.org.uk.
April 18, 2014 · ·
Celebrating Charlie Chaplin Day in East Street Market
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 2 new photos to the album: Easter 2014 & more.
April 18, 2014 · ·
Passionate about anything I do!
Ok so I have my tickets sorted for 2moro’s show at Brixton Academy! I haven’t even sorted no garms yet & as 4 the hair…? The only thing I am certain of is I have to get my flat shoes out… Have to save my Feet for my Race 4 Life Challenge after my BD in Clapham on the 31.5.14. So how many of U my FRIENDS are going to be Generous & support the Cause? Cancer has touched so many lives! I am doing this in Memory of all my Family & Friends who were & are affected by Cancer www.ancestrydna.co.uk.
My next instalments of my Youth in Jamaica! Don’t recall sum of the NAMES now www.adwords.google.com!
Near Mass Simm Shop – Dixon yard crew Melvin, Ezra, Phil, Merlene: Jenny, Jacqueline, Alves & Co: Puffy: Jem, Norma, Everton aka Horace Lewis, Devon Pryce. Harvey Dell, Erica, Hope, Junior. Rose Taylor. Mahabeir Roy, Lloyd, Junior & Co. Donna Hinds & Co. Ripley aka Rips Weddeburn. Mr Lewis tribe – Errol Brown, Clive Mullings, Michael Johnson. Harvey aka Hart Elizabeth aka Faye, & Co. Murray Roxroy, Sharon, Jennifer, Carlene & Co. Spence Yvette, Ronnie + 1 breda. Atland Errol aka Scotty, Pansy, Lorna aka Pauline, Early, Byron & Marcia Johnson. Rankine Pansy, Lorna, Sandy Roy aka Quack, Paul, Owen. Anglin tribe Roy, Balla, Barry, Theresa, Lyn, & Co. Berry Rose, Jenny, Boyee & Co. Ms Irish Bev Reid & breda. Ms Hilda P nephew Erick.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Jasmine Hylton.
Ms T here is Ur fave blokes from the Legister/Nembhard family my dearest Clinton & Texchus!
7 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
If dem Dutty ScammARSES tink me not gwine ansa me RC Phone dem mek 1 sad mistake? When it’s not a BC idiot gal is a RC idiot boy & I have dem accent dung to di part of di World dem calling from! Who di freaking hell tell dem say me nuh dun suss dem out aready! Me is a Freaking ScammA meself if dem never did know yet? If only I cud get me hands pon dem, dem woulda know a which deity dem a serve! ME TIRED A DEM NOW! I have my Mum in case am needed to be contacted urgently! How can I get the message across to the CrabloSAS dem https://www.ryanclement.com?
Ok so I never did set up any eggs in glasses to predict the Future, but I am certain of 1 thing? I was lucky to get another date just after Easter & don’t have to wait all the way until the end of June? God certainly have me in His sights www.ofsted.gov..uk!
A Blessed Easter greetings to each & everyone who have being a part of my Life all these 50 + years ago… WE are Soldiers of the Cross, WE will Fight until the Last, Don’t get Downhearted Now…!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and 3 others at My Home – GaGa Street.
Mama, Me & her Great grandchildren
On this Good Friday Morning it is very important to reach out to those who mean the most to me to let them know how much I LOVE & cherish them despite my Failings! I don’t want to wait until the time of too late & then I have any Regrets? My big breda Balis always said I don’t say “IF I DID KNOW…” So I am letting this be a lesson to heed! Please spre

One thought on “Without Prejudice Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice Where Was Robert Buckland 28 Years When I Contributed To Build Brands Charter Of Rights 12 Codes At Probation 4/6/2021 Croydon Magistrates Court LEYF Abusers