Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: A friend or romantic partner may not support your plans, resenting all the time you are spending on this venture. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty. Your imagination is an integral part of who you are. Draw upon it for strength and happiness.
Evaluation: I will not stand for discrimination from LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries and cohorts.
0:02 / 2:13
Good to Talk, but I need my rest. 17.4.2018.
0:02 / 7:48
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful with Myrna Nembhard in London, United Kingdom.
Cuz Joe Aldred, do you recognise this photo? I just got a https://www.facebook.com friend request from a Sandra Sherman. Now when I am rested and come back from my EAT, I will share with you some of my trainings about the GDPR. This is illegal what this person is doing with your data. Ok later
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
People are always asking me the #meaning of my name, but I don’t have a clue. Except to say that I end up with Mervelee NEMBHARD as a result of my Bredas, rejection of Ratty supn? My name is unique, thanks to my Brothers and Father’s choice. Is it any wonder I am this Strong Woman, who I am. My Father, never ever call me RATTY after he was overruled about my name.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
I am going to start with #KINGSCOLLEGEHOSPITALNHSFOUNDATIONTRUST, that’s where the #DISCRIMINATION begin https://www.jobs.nhs.uk. The incompetent management team led by #GlendalynAboayage could only view me as a threat once I began to build my #PersonalProfessionalDevelopmentPlan studying with the Open University UK.
Recall to this day the silly manager asking me why I said children have #SEND. They couldn’t have SEND because their parents are professionals. Ok guess she was dealing with the Eugenics…
Inspite of me being open and honest with LEYF Nurseries from the time of the interview in May 2009 about my Disabilities… It took them another 5+ years to hound me triggering and exacerbated my #ChildhoodTraumas into full blown #MentalHealth_MeltDown.
The Daily www.express.co.uk should be able to back up my #DefensivePractice because I always contribute to their #Crusade. I wrote 1 of 4 #OpenLetters to them in October 2015 about my situation at work. But of course I am not a celebrity. But Facebook can back up my story with the #TechDontLie theory from the Columnist I was listening to on BBC Radio 5 live talking about PrinceHarry coming out about his mental health issues after the death of PrincessDiana.
I won’t say I told them so and I know talking help me to deal with my Mental Health Issues until I have to become passive aggressive to stop myself committing Criminal Acts as #LEYF intended from 23rd July 2014 after the death of my #MOTHER. Wondering if they review and update the Contract yet.
Decided my next move. My campaign https://fight4Justiceadvocacy.business.site is taking shape. All will be revealed. White Collar Criminals & Cohorts be very afraid. Back in 2008+ I never had Social Media. Now I am going to call their Bluffs.
I don’t need clothes & shoes. I can Feed myself & find odd Pennies for Socialising.
I will start my own Publications to expose them… Gosh they not going to know what hit them.
Like before I know not to rely on anyone but ME. But thanks to that Judge who set me on the right path I am beginning to see my way. The others don’t matter a draft. So let them stay on the sides hedging their bet.
I know me best & what I am capable of. No more allowing anyone to put me down & say MERVELEE MYERS cannot?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
Here’s more proof I’m on the right track from I join Facebook. Only the ignorant naysayers can’t understand what I am about. Then the other 90% including LEYF Nurseries just plain badmind and grudgeful, seeing me as threats to their #Incompetence

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Have The Judiciary Of England And Wales, Criminal Justice System, Social Media, Press In Their Pockets But Probation After Radicalization Will Be My Voice Of Truths 17/4