Tell www.met.police.uk they will be #booked for #attempted MURDER against Mervelee Ratty Nembhard in due course We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired in London, United Kingdom.
Taurus: Getting involved in a volunteer effort will be rewarding. You can do anything from raising www.moneyclaim.gov.uk for a good cause, grooming shelter animals or serving food at a homeless refuge. Just find a way of contributing that speaks to your heart.
Evaluation: This says it all and I have put the #machinesinplace. Get ready for #brand_MerveleeMyers, #brand_KevinMurray, #brand_ValdinLegister. Combination of the mother with dreams of not allowing the circumstances of my childhood traumas to dictate the outcome of our future http://www.myvision.org.uk. Can someone please inform LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries and the government of Theresa May https://www.gov.uk that discrimination is against the law. So consider the recipient for the CRIMINAL RECORD.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 30 new photos to the album: In honour of #PC_KeithPalmer — at Southwark Cathedral.
Need to document my #Work to get space. This is going to be my new job
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
I have changed my mind, I think I am in a safe place to settle for the long haul of maybe #Widowhood than a #Divorcee for a 2nd time. Once is good enough for me..? I have gotten used to losing #LovedOnes, but breaking up and separation is the hardest for me http://www.radar-cns.org/.
0:12 / 2:08
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned.
I am watching the news and I’m wondering why there is so much suffering in the world. Remember I’m not getting in the #Politics_Religion that are the primary cause of the suffering. But I am sad for the Innocent young and vulnerable who get caught up in the atrocities www.jamaicalabourparty.com must act now.
0:13 / 0:32
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling motivated in London, United Kingdom.
Finished the cooking and hook watching the #BobSleigh movie on TV. It’s hilarious, I am good at finding my own entertainment. Was telling Tom I have a foto of me and the bobsleigh when I was coming back from holiday.
5 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Wainwright & Cummins Tops List Of Solicitors To Represent You, Please Check Them As They Come Recommended By Me After HMCTS 6 Years With 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice 16/4/2021