The www.jamaicalabourparty.com must stop #paying lip service and #act. When I #debated about the MURDER of CHARMAINE MAHABEIR I got #3706views and got #trolled. But by May TVJ and PM #AndrewHolness was in WESTMORELAND. Is that why his #conscince bothering him about “Heal Family, Heal Nation”? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
In light of the Corona Virus #COVID_19, let Mervelee Ratty Nembhard point out to #Facebook and #cohorts that this is TERRORISM.
0:01 / 1:00
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was #contacted by http://www.bwbllp.com on 24/9/2015
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
This content isn’t available right now
When this happens, it’s usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it’s been deleted.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago
Valdin Legister is with Mervelee Ratty Nembhard.
#TanAYuhYaad!!! Lockdown mode……🇯🇲
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
0:02 / 4:17
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
So BC #Facebook a tek Mervelee Ratty Nembhard fi RC #poppyshow enuh!!!
0:02 / 2:58
Considering my horoscope today, I’m on a #winner. Combination of my writing and Social Butterfly Status, I think I am about to find my Purpose in life. But better believe some things about will not #change.
I’ve stopped #obsessing abt my memories. I will be uploading my writings to the Public, good luck to them in hiding from the fact
B4 I go let me tell of the DWP #threatsofCriminalRecord. After my MP refuse 2 sign & my Petition rejected – confidentiality…
I’ve written a “Conspiracy Theory” after my most recent ordeals with the #UKgovt. Soon I will be an #advocate for obvious reasons

One thought on “Without Prejudice Wainwright & Cummins Saved Me From Prison Which Affected My Mental And Physical Health, Impacted On My Husband, We Can Repair Damages Of Past 7 Years And Live Again 98