So www.jamaicalabourparty.com time to #clean up their acts
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard.
Who is #RobertHewling? Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is #assuming he is Ms Blossom aka Enid Forbes son BOB? Don’t see anything on your Page. So if U know Haggo breda, I will accept? Or Pipie Bernard.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard has been in #isolation the #past5years. Do they #follow and #share Merveleeconsultancy at https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site? No #busy getting BRAINWASHED by #Facebook CONVERTED who would #disown and not #talk to their #mother for reasons best left for now.
Your email address will not be published.
Comment 5 Comments Like Comment Share Comments
Manal Shabani
Manal Shabani To the sweetest www.melissashabani.com
Kinder teacher and lady I ever meet , we love you soooooooo much. My children success is a result of the love and support you provided them we love you so much please contact us I want to make surprise for my girls
Delete or hide this Like · Reply · 1d
Manal Shabani
Manal Shabani Note the link you provided above it dose not open
Delete or hide this like · Reply · 1d
Write a reply…
View 3 more comments
My kitchen is spick & span as I was taught as a child. Next is the #Bathroom, whilst I do therapy. U wawn fi interpret my parables, go ahead?
1nda if Josephine, can make it out after his heavy schedule? We are on a mission that only we who are Mentally challenge can undertake? Mek dem gwaan
I’m in control of the 1/4 acre #goldmine that I was blessed with. Only a few chosen can mine my gold, get me? Don’t feel sorry for the fuck me nah get!
ON THIS DAY  3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
If U live in glass house, don’t throw stones. What’s the point if bring up stories abt matters that U should have nipped in the bud? Becaus

One thought on “Without Prejudice LEYF Say They Have No Data For Me, My Son The Captive Of Religion, Corrupted By Politics Has Not Spoken To Me Before My 61st Birthday After He Called On My G-Girl’s 16th, Age I Was When I Didn’t Abort Him, I Should Have The Bastard 15/4/21