The http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk is where the UK government have the #careercriminals covering up #LEYF with the #Abuse Rings

INSPIRED THINKING “I am prepared for the worst, but hope for the best” Benjamin Disraeli (1804-1881). 1 of my mantra from now on
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 27 photos and 2 videos to the album: Finding my Purpose 13.4.2018.
By next week this time, I’m putting the past 4 horrific years behind me
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thoughtful.
Maybe I need to get back to studying to find out why #EMPLOYERS treat #EMPLOYEES like me the way they do in different workplaces?
The Open University, FASS
How can social psychology explain violent attacks on strangers like the recent events in Westminster and Croydon? Some possible answers are offered in the new module ‘Advancing Social Psychology’ DD317. You can learn more in the module blog https://learn1.open.ac.uk/mod/oublog/view.php?u=sjt38
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling festive in London, United Kingdom.
Mi need help fi mek one lika dis fi show di world how mi mek #BCBG read out wat dem bruck eina mi https://www.facebook.com and teck to the #ET_Case fi say me breaching P&P. So mi ask dem how #DMPLT dem have dem and a bring dem back as #Memories?
LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries should have taken my #FILE from wey dem bury it and see I speak the #QueenEnglish but revert to Patois #Patwah when mi need fi speak di truth cost it water it will.
A nuh all di time we #JAMAICAN put money b4 principles.
Mek mi see if mi cawn kep offa Social Media today?
0:07 / 0:53
Wah Gwaan Media_Tv
If The United Airlines Passenger Was Jamaican 😂😂😂
Credits : @Chaddybwoy
5 years ago Natasha Survivor Spence is with Decada Amy-Delon Waisome-Crooks and 21 others.
Most definitely
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard shared an article on Daily Express.
I have always been open about anything that Affected my Life – from Childhood – now?
Hetty Baynes Russell: Bulima will always be part of my psyche
DAILY EXPRESS
Hetty Baynes Russell: Bulima will always be part of my psyche
THE glamorous actress, 58, tells us about her long battle against dep…

One thought on “Without Prejudice Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice Are Worst Held Secret Where Career Criminals, Abusers, Haters Work Who Target Me For LEYF 28