I contributed to www.express.co.uk Mental Health CRUSADE
Lori Reid Taurus Apr 21 May 21 A rushed start gets your week off to a grumpy start so stay clear of heated debates or people likely to waste your time http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk. Brighter prospects are in store later. Your ingenuity is well received tonight http://www.myvision.org.uk. Call me to hear when you must avoid that fall out.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Local Safeguarding Children Board and 8 others at De Vere Devonport House.
December 20, 2014 · · Greenwich ·
Staff Night Out…
So now I am more than a wee bit Concerned about my Mama, but I am going to keep it Positive & Pray for the Best www.dementia.org.uk! God knows all my Fears & I am hoping for Guidance & Blessings from Above to Keep me Strong http://www.myvision.org.uk! This quarter of the Year really takes its toll on me?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo — with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-fundation-2300047-2016 and LEYF Nurseries at Mount Grace Westmoreland.
January 3, 2014 · ·
I went and done my share of the gardening earlier on! Trimmed the edges after TOM mow the lawn. Me a tell U there is no I in Team Work www.ofsted.gov.uk? TOM & I is 1 Solid Team! Next We need to put in some veg? Things are not wat dey used 2 be!
Learning to COMPROMISE in Life! Even when am boiling, Tom claims he is cold & tun di Heating up! So wat is a gal in my condition 2 duh www.diabetes.org.uk too?
Went & got me Fish fi fry & salt fish at Brixton yes-SID-ay! Have to kep di Traditions of my Upbringing Alive! I am a bonafide CHRISTIAN regardless of sum of my unconventional Beliefs https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site?
Happy 74th BD 2 my BAJAN friend Mr Chester PINDER! Going on a cruise soon curtsy of Big Bro & Sister-in-law! Njoy to the max my friend as not many will be so Lucky?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Kensington Town Hall.
November 3, 2012 · · London ·
At lest sum 1 is HAPPY…
Just navigated me way round 1 of my PC so I don’t end up like the last time because I was studying…? This blinking SkyDrive giving me a warm time still…!
Time 2 put meself ina me KITCHEN… Then me need fi contact sum peeps?
Tek meself off 2 ESM as per usual… On me way me calling me fren fi wish him HBD! Was alerted from me intentions wid di loud barking of a dog as me tun fi guh dung di road… KMN as soon as di hellebba big white dawg c me it start straining off di leash & me c di likkle woman a try restrain it? Maama disyah BBBitch decided dat since me an nuh cussid dawg nuh sleep outa doo, mek me tun dung di odda Rd outa it way. Me certainly wasn’t in dah mood fi guh defend meself from dis cussid BWD as me is 1 LBB who not in the best of health…? Furthermore me woulda bound fi cum off the wus… When me consider the stories abound bout how di cussid dawg dem a nyam up peeps… Me ketch me fraid & recalled when dawg a JA used to travelled in packs & guh nyam off peeps goat! All animals are PREDATORS so me nah gi dem fus chance fi launch nuh attack… Suh yes dis CBBBitch cite di BWD & tek refuge dung di odda RD fi save meself from becoming anneda STATISTICS www.hctgroup.org.. of 1 in 5 of all suicides are associated with  unemployment?
8 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice UK Charter Of Rights Is My Passport To Advocate For Changes To Corruption By The Governments Elected To Serve, Not Rule, Enslave Like Children Of Israel, Windrush Generation, Rastas Murdered Police Tried With Me To Cover LEYF Abuse Rings 28