Without Prejudice Governments Global Intent On Nelson Mandela Argument As Am A Prisoner In My Home As A Result Of HMCTS, BSB, CCMCC, JCIO, SRA, Police, LEYF Discrimination To Cover Abuse…

Refer to https://www.lambethcollege.ac.uk for more ON THIS DAY
8 years ago
Happy 73rd BD to MD Bajan Friend Chester Pinder!!! Keep the faith me breda & Trust in the Lord?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Kensington Town Hall.
November 3, 2012 · · London ·
At lest sum 1 is HAPPY…
Just had 2 rush 2 my door like a demon wid thunder on mi face… Come on its time they leave my fucking buzzer alone & am getting fed up! How long have I lived here www.hfw.org.uk? 12yrs & counting… Only sum peeps have Rights in dis UN-Fair Land www.met.police.uk turn MURDERS!!!
The Song I couldn’t get out of Moi head 2day – “IF U EVER NEED ME… CALL ME ON THE PHONE LINE http://www.myvision.org.uk.” Plz remember don’t call me after 10.30pm week days/nights!!! U won’t get an answer, but if it is URGENT plz leave a Message… I promise 2 get back 2 U asap!!!
Happy 72nd Birthday 2 Moi Bajan Friend Chester PINDER!!! He recently had minor surgery so is under a cloud at the present… Imagine he claims I haven’t seen him since 2012 started!!! Shame, shame…, but am gonna blame this on time Constraints www.leyf.org.uk!!!
April 13, 2012 · ·
Realising GOD’s has a Purpose for ME
April 13, 2012
How Many Lives Will I be Empowered to Touch & Change www.adwords.google.com? 2 Roads b4 ME and I am going to Pick My Choice https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site. I have resolved to take every disappointments that I’ve encountered in my LIFE and make them a Force for Good as of this date as I travel along life’s journey https://www.facebook.com/PembrokeHouse/videos/302334554093821/? Since 13.04.2012 is one of the taboo dates on the calendar, I was on the look out for signs of redemptions and they were revealed to me today. So taking this as a Sign, I am now prepared to allow GOD to lead me to do his work in bringing changes to the lives of those who needed my support and encouragement www.express.co.uk.
On 10th I met a young bloke and by 11th he’d trusted me enough to take me on as a CONFIDANT, sharing some of his life story and concerns about society in general https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk. I recalled the story of the 18 year old who fell from a block of flats after getting side tracked in life. on 12th the bloke was away, but the news I got was closer to home. Today when I saw the bloke he was full of news about what happened to him this morning and it really saddened my heart http://judicialconduct.judiciary.gov.uk. I continue to asks why are some falling VICTIMS to Social Injustices and Inequalities, and who has the POWER to bring about Change www.ico.org.uk SAR? I know there is not much I can do, but if sparing time to listen can be of any help www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk/. I am prepared to use my past experiences to Counsel the young so they don’t get to the Point where they believe there are no Redemptions and no one cares what happens to them www.healthmanltd.com advised me to seek counselling.
So Lord your servant is ready, willing and able to carry out your Dictates and follow wherever you chose to lead. Amen…!!!
Birthday Man Chester Pinder. Good Friend is better than pocket www.moneyclaim.gov.uk!!!
Happy 70th Birthday to my Bajan Friend Chester Pinder. Hope U have a Blessed Day & is enjoying the best of everything whilst on holidays in Barbados.
Folks what do U think, my Manager wants to be friends on FB? Put it on hold till I’ve had Ur respected opinions https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016….
You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories!
Lambeth College – The Careers College