So https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g is another of Mervelee Ratty Nembhard INVESTMENTS We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
March Memories From Your Story Archive
Mervelee, we hope you enjoy looking back on Stories you shared in March.
0:05 / 0:20
Only you can see this unless you share it

Celebrating Your Friendversary With Your Niece
Mervelee, you may have known each other longer, but 11 years ago today, you became friends with your niece, Hilary, on Facebook! Here’s a look at some memories you’ve shared together over the years.
0:01 / 0:23
Only you can see this unless you share it
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard will #wish the #stupid CUNTS at #terrorist FACEBOOK goodnight https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
13th April 2020 at 9:26 am
I am interested in contacting Southwark News to contribute to this publication. Please feel free to see MERVELEE MYERS websites and Social Media platforms for comprehensive coverage of DISCRIMINATION by #LEYF and cohorts from the time I transfer to BIB on 23 July 2014 to date. My motivation for getting in touch is that LEYF continues to play the 4th Services Provider with June O’Sullivan taking over the Early Years Sectors to be the MANIPULATIVE PSYCHOPATH she becomes after her status was upgraded from CEO to MBE.
Mervelee Myers says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
13th April 2020 at 9:35 am
Since I was targeted by Facebook and LinkedIn and Google on behalf of @LEYF, I have had FB making my #fight4justice campaign against discrimination Open to trolling. There were times when I had no access to my account. Even recently I was locked out on my new laptop, until I opened another account weeks ago. So I have another email address. My ratty.nembhard1956.gmail.com is valid but won’t let me post. Also publish at MERVELEE.WPSCOMSTAGING.COM and operating YouTube channels
Mervelee Myers says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
13th April 2020 at 9:49 am
Let me end by saying I will be in touch as LEYF is responsible for ruining careers and destroying family from the time JUNE O’Sullivan turned DICTATOR after dismantling Westminster Children Society WCS into London Early Years Foundation (LEYF). Please find Jyoti Bhardwaj aka Sharma REVIEW posted during the ET Case MERVELEE MYERS v LEYF in 2016. There are former employees who run for cover. Unfortunately there are others with no alternative but to work under the Modern Slavery thriving in the UK. I send the Report to The Guardian. I am interested to help in breaking down #barriers and giving others the opportunity to be given a VOICE. I have been on Sky News. Publish in Nursery World Magazine. Yet I was excluded from the Nursery World FORUM on LinkedIn despite being an expert authority on subjects from cradle to grave. I was refused access to my account despite endorsement for Professor and Dr who I meet at LEYF Big Childcare Conversation at Middlesex University. The ET/EAT involvement in perverting the course of justice is in cyberspace.
Mervelee Myers says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
13th April 2020 at 9:49 pm
Let MERVELEE MYERS make an introduction with my various media from where I have been sharing stories. 1. Facebook but they joined from 18/9/2015 to date to discriminate. 2. LinkedIn refuse me access to my account despite endorsements from Professor and DR in the Early Year Sectors. 3. Google cyberbullying despite investments from 2012. I am all over the INTERNET. Mostly to be found by my IMAGES.
Your email address will not be published.
Taurus: Surrounding yourself with people who share your spiritual beliefs is bound to be reassuring, but hardly challenging. When you’re struggling with worldly problems turn to friends for guidance. They’ll remind you about what makes life meaningful.
Evaluation: I am going to Bible study with Josephine Alexander… I am rediscovering my Christian faith from the time my Papa used to preach whenever the Spirit advice him. I am challenging myself to height of empowerment in using God’s teaching to help me with #forgiveness. I am finding my friends in JESUS. We understand each other’s situation and know what boundaries not to cross.
After the ordeals of the past weeks, I need to rest. Then I’ll be #brandnew2ndhand gal. Ready 4 the transition. Later, repair & rejuvenate
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
I know when to seek #support , before I am too close to the edge. I am wishing I could put my head under the covers and don’t get out until my next GP appointment. No chance of that.
0:38 / 1:00
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice DE Columnist States “Tech Don’t Lie”, How LEYF Believe They Can Get Away With Discrimination With HMCTS, BSB, CCMCC, SRA, Police Hate Crimes?