We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
If it’s in Mervelee Ratty Nembhard and Michael Legister then it has to be in https://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio. Look no further than Mertie Bernard and Ervin Nembhard too… Of course Amly D Nembhard and Dostan Nembhard and all the #Legister_Nembhard CLANS play our part. So where is #Facebook and the #CommunityStandards PROMOTING DISCRIMINATION?
Valdin Legister is with Ervin Nembhard and 3 others.
Empowering our next generation of boys. #EmpoweredBoysBecomeEmpoweredMen…… Petersfield Primary and Infant 2018.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
On the #date my #brother BYRON EMINEMBHARDfamily Funeral Service was at the BURNT SAVANNAH New Testament Church of GOD from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group who died with Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group COLON CANCER, Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was #visited by GOD in a #dream. So Merveleeconsultancy has come of age with #MyOwnBusinessAgenda and #MyProfessionalDevelopmentPortfolio as I have My Mental Health Network and Mervelee Myers Supporters to #TheBasementCrew and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA to fall back on. So yes, #MerveleeMyers have INVESTED in WordPress and YouTube and other Social Media platforms like Google Ads and Google-My-Business. Therefore, #RattyNembhard will not be looking back, but moving FORWARD. I will make no APOLOGIES to the TOXIC PEOPLE OuT of my life for my SURVIVAL in 2020. Valdin Legister & Mertie Bernard & Andrea Nembhard & Ervin Nembhard & Amly D Nembhard & Dostan Nembhard. If I don’t tag YOU it don’t mean You don’t COUNT, just means I am very ASTUTE as my FRIEND who mistakenly think I CUSSED him on FACEBOOK say he is?
Tips to Spot False News
FACEBOOK HELP CENTER
Tips to Spot False News
Turning in early, I have appointment with the GP tomorrow. Need professional support to deal with those people from the Legal Entity who discriminate against vulnerable employees. I can’t get it out of my head that I am going to face the 12 #Plagues like in the Biblical times. Because of my experiences in the UK, from 2004. Can you not see what’s happening to the #Windrushgeneration? I am sure I’ve been writing about Mr Tomlinson and the Bank Manager. When they are finished they talk about Human Rights and Equality Act. Parson christen his child first. What’s Theresa May doing about the Daily Express report re diabetics and employment? I pose a question at London Borough of Southwark Big Conversation re “What’s been done to get disabled people back into employment”? Instead the Employment Tribunal conspiracies to exacerbate my childhood traumas into PTSD.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Not staying up late. Have #doctor appointment tomorrow, early. Need specialist support to enter the Lion’s den on the 18th April 2018. Hopefully I lost out until the day, without losing my dignity? After that, it will be plain sailing for the future I’m planning.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Valdin Legister and 4 others in Bermondsey.
The next phase of the transitional journey is in the making. Starting 19th April 2018, I will put the ghosts of 4 years of discrimination from LEYF Nurseries and cohorts behind me and get on with my life. #AdvocacywithMervelee is the way forward in breaking down barriers. We owe it to the future generations of leaders.
I’m going to cook for Mass Tom. I have a #hotdate with Josephine Alexander in Peckham for 7:20. I will heed Ms Ivy WC word… No f××king nah hapn, or is it?
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice What Does The Charter Of Rights 12 Codes Say About 2 Miscarriages If Justice, Judiciary Of England Wales, Criminal Justice System Target Me To Cover LEYF Abuse Rings 12/4