Without Prejudice Governments Are Ruling By Corruption The Vulnerable Are Targeted As We Are Made Voiceless To Cover For The Abusers Like LEYF 12/4/2021

Where is https://www.facebook.com and #FactCheck? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
On the #date my #brother BYRON EMINEMBHARDfamily Funeral Service was at the BURNT SAVANNAH New Testament Church of GOD from Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland Group who died with Affected by Cancer like Janet Beeput & Family & Friends Group COLON CANCER, Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was #visited by GOD in a #dream. So Merveleeconsultancy has come of age with #MyOwnBusinessAgenda and #MyProfessionalDevelopmentPortfolio as I have My Mental Health Network and Mervelee Myers Supporters to #TheBasementCrew and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland and Townhead & Adjacent Districts Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA to fall back on. So yes, #MerveleeMyers have INVESTED in WordPress and YouTube and other Social Media platforms like Google Ads and Google-My-Business. Therefore, #RattyNembhard will not be looking back, but moving FORWARD. I will make no APOLOGIES to the TOXIC PEOPLE OuT of my life for my SURVIVAL in 2020.  See http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio & Mertie Bernard & Andrea Nembhard & Ervin Nembhard & Amly D Nembhard & Dostan Nembhard. If I don’t tag YOU it don’t mean You don’t COUNT, just means I am very ASTUTE as my FRIEND who mistakenly think I CUSSED him on FACEBOOK say he is?
Tips to Spot False News
FACEBOOK HELP CENTER
Tips to Spot False News
Turning in early, I have appointment with the GP tomorrow. Need professional support to deal with those people from the Legal Entity who discriminate against vulnerable employees. I can’t get it out of my head that I am going to face the 12 #Plagues like in the Biblical times. Because of my experiences in the UK, from 2004 www.ico.org.uk. Can you not see what’s happening to the #Windrushgeneration? I am sure I’ve been writing about Mr Tomlinson and the Bank Manager. When they are finished they talk about Human Rights and Equality Act. Parson christen his child first. What’s Theresa May doing about the Daily www.express.co.uk report re www.diabetes.org.uk and employment? I pose a question at London Borough of Southwark Big Conversation re “What’s been done to get disabled people back into employment”? Instead the https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 conspiracies to exacerbate my childhood traumas into PTSD.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Not staying up late. Have #doctor appointment tomorrow, early. Need specialist support to enter the Lion’s den on the 18th April 2018. Hopefully I lost out until the day, without losing my dignity? After that, it will be plain sailing for the future I’m planning.
3 years ago
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling inspired with Valdin Legister and 4 others in Bermondsey.
The next phase of the transitional journey is in the making. Starting 19th April 2018, I will put the ghosts of 4 years of discrimination from LEYF Nurseries and cohorts behind me and get on with my life. #AdvocacywithMervelee is the way forward in breaking down barriers. We owe it to the future generations of leaders.
I’m going to cook for Mass Tom. I have a #hotdate with Josephine Alexander in Peckham for 7:20. I will heed Ms Ivy WC word… No f××king nah hapn, or is it?
I have been #blocking_nusiance calls from morning. But they still coming thru. Now why is that? Same like LEYF Nurseries & cohorts…