See http://jamaica-star.com/article/20161128/jlp-breaks-pnps-dominance-westmoreland for more
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Taurus: Working with a group of creative, blue sky thinking people will fill you with enthusiasm and energy http://www.myvision.org.uk. With the help of like-minded partner, you can make a dream come true. Be bold, decisive, and pursue a creative goal you’ve had since #childhood. Maybe that’s why I dreamt my MOTHER, this morning https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site?
I’m a #Visionary, waiting for GOD to reveal my purpose. I dreamt my MOTHER this morning & usually it comes to pass?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling optimistic in London, United Kingdom.
In memory of my Father & Uncle who suffered with www.parkinsons.org.uk disease, on World Parkinson’s Day.
0:03 / 17:35
We have to be responsible, accountable and vigilant in ensuring we are doing our best in making Social Media the media of truth and trustworthiness
Tips to Spot False News
FACEBOOK HELP CENTER
Tips to Spot False News
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is thinking about my future.
Parkinson’s is part of my #DNA and I always embrace the #Deficts_Limitations that make up my Identify. My experiences help to shape the person who I am today. Empowerment help me to be sensitive to the needs of others, be aware of the promotion and implementation of #INCLUSION. Disabilities help to define my life. That’s why I have my Fight4justice campaign and intending to take up #ADVOCACY
play
Resume Video
Learn More
Learn More
wewontwait.parkinsons.org.uk
WEWONTWAIT.PARKINSONS.ORG.UK
Let’s make history together
We can change lives.
Parkinson’s UK
The science is ready. New treatments are in our grasp. Let’s stop Parkinson’s in its tracks. #WeWontWait
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling excited.
Proud of my Jamaican #Heritage. Family involved.
0:03 / 5:49
Jamaica Cultural Development Commission ( JCDC)
Catch a few of the Maypole moves from Rock Primary and Infant School dancers.
Traditional Folk Forms National Final 2017.
#dancers #talentedjamaicans #jamaica… See More
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating recovery.
The world must be told about my experiences at #BIB #HOC #NC LEYF Nurseries from 23rd July 2014 right after coming back from burying my #MOTHER.
From the first day of transferring to BIB the #DISCRIMINATION start.. The manager Lynne Kelly was offered counselling because she claims staff spoke about #African_Margaret who #ABUSE_3Children. Every one else was scared of me, etc, etc… Yet #LEYF sanctioned the #DISCRIMINATION which left me defending my name at the ET once again. That’s why I have my Fight4justice campaign. I will have to take the stance to stand up to the #Bullies
The Real Afrikan Truth
25 African-Americans thrown out of South Carolina restaurant after a white woman complained of feeling ‘threatened’
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401990/25… See More
DAILYMAIL.CO.UK
A South Carolina man and several of his friends were refused service at a Wild Wing Cafe in Charleston last month and asked to leave. The reason: Michael Brown and his group of 24 friends and family members are African-American, and a another customer – a white woman – complained that she felt threa…
Maybe some other #UNIONS should take less

One thought on “Without Prejudice Am Victim Of My Resilience Not Giving Up And Wanting To Fit In From I Attended Lambeth College, Told I Could Be The Tutor, Advised To Write Books With My Assignments, I Feel Tears Writing Is Therapy From Edge