Why is www.ofsted.gov.uk not #acting about #LEYF and the #abuse RINGS? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
I have been #blocking_nusiance calls from morning. But they still coming thru. Now why is that? Same like LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries & cohorts…
Now tell di RC idiots fi get dem #GhostWriter fi address me. Dem who a di only 1 believe in me & di odda badmind crosses dem. Duppy know who fi fry10…
Wat’s di matter wid sum peeps #obsession wid naked photos of others? Wood dis have nutn fi do wid di fact dem cawn tek 1 of dem RC bang gut?
So, it seems like Equality have taken a turn…? Sister a sample #pussycat, fi know how it meow fi dem breda? Sweet Puss, rule, get me yet?
Some of my family are #weakheart, they prefer to go with the crowd, than stand with our own. Ask me how, I know…?
Go back & review we history. Tink #armpit is 2 do with our DNA. Go back to do z research & know dat we have lots 2 b thankful 4…?
Mi old peeps use fi did say “Doan mek ole cocker, tun up new”? Mark Whore, is just dis amt of dis… mi a tek b4 me chat my side a di #story. Get me, yet?
Tip rum in milk & it gone 2 head. But mi nuh need #boast bout nutn. Anyting me do 4 others was genuine & no ulterior motives involved. Tek me how U get me…

One thought on “Without Prejudice 2 Miscarriages Of Justice, My Presence On Web, Press, Social Media, YouTube, Employment Laws, Medical Reports, HMCTS, IOPC 12/4/2021