My https://careers.kch.nhs.uk at #KingsCollegeHospital meant I had to start from the bottom. Why should #LEYF and #UKGovernment get away 2nd time? We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on https://www.facebook.com, from the most recent to those long ago.
This is my life that I am trying to #declutter. 4 years of which have been taken away by LEYF www.leyf.org.uk Nurseries and cohorts. As I told you, there is a #method2my_Madness. I was talked into going to bed after 12:00 this morning. So thanks to Josephine Manuel, who has my back.
No he’s not looking to SCAM, me telling me FUCKERY either. We are both F.U.C.King MAD according to the statistics www.hctgroup.org
So I exist on consistency, familiarity and continuity. So if you are writing on Facebook that you do not have my mobile phone number… You are nothing but NOTORIOUS LIARS & HYPOCRITES. As for questions about what your family’s death have to do with me? Where the fuck were you when I was defending your family and his STINKING SUREFOOT www.diabetes.org.uk?
I can’t remember my MOTHER tell me about the family link, but we were in law via 1 Ervin Nembhard. My family is my family no matter what, so mek mi beg enuh, don’t pull my rass tongue. Or I will write about what I was told..?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling accomplished.
Some fail to understand my #Concerns, they too busy plotting to #Betray me!
Nelson Mandela
“A fundamental concern for others in our individual and community lives would go a long way in making the world the better place we so passionately dreamt of.” ~ Nelson Mandela during the 6th Nelson Mandela Annual Lecture, Kliptown, Soweto, South Africa, 12 July 2008 #LivingTheLegacy #MadibaRemembered
www.nelsonmandela.org
www.mandeladay.com
archive.nelsonmandela.org
ON THIS DAY  4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling concerned.
All I wanted was to keep on working to secure my #Pension4Retirement. LEYF Nurseries have different agendas
Nelson Mandela
“There can be no greater gift than that of giving one’s time and energy to help others without expecting anything in return.” ~ Nelson Mandela during a donor acknowledgement engagement, Johannesburg, South Africa, 27 February 2004 #ActionAgainstPoverty
archive.nelsonmandela.org
Arian Murray is feeling wonderful with Ervin Nembhard and 26 others .
Proverbs 18 vs 20-21
A man’s belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall be filled.
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.
A thankful Tuesday to all you wonderful and beautiful people do have a fabulous day with love.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling determined.
Why I started my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign from the time the discrimination was sanctioned by LEYF Nurseries at BIB. Only I make the mistake of thinking it was from October 2014 after receiving the #CEO Long Service Awards. But no it was from the #CEO_HOCSF_OAM were copied into threats of disciplinary email/letter. The documents are there proving the Daily www.express.co.uk Columnist Tech Don’t Lie
Nelson Mandela
Each & everyone of us has the ability & the responsibility to change the world for the better. Make a difference today #ActionAgainstPoverty
I have changed my focus on Social Media, I am sharing information that are currently in the #news. In that way I can better use my #Fight4justice to promote #Advocacy in supporting others. If the #newspaper can report about the discrimination, why should I be gag, preventing me from telling my stories? They get Facebook to block me, exclude and delete my https://www.linkedin.com comments. I couldn’t even get support in finding a job… Oh well I rest my case for a wee moment. I’m building my #Brand.
ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling thankful.
#1of2Little_Younger_Bredas. #ADA_NEMBHARD. Proud of my #Family. AMLY is the name.

One thought on “Without Prejudice Social Media Brainwashing Us To Biblical Days, Governments Taking Advantage With Rules Of Laws, Charter Of Rights Overrules Criminal Damage Act, ECRO Used By LEYF Abusers…