ON THIS DAY 1 year ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in 1 of MAMA LOU #rebuke stages. My Arnie Tomlinson wants the #heating on and My Mental Health Network is #boiling and a ketch a #fire like EMINEMBHARDfamily… So if U #call on #video be #warned about the NUDITY not #healthy Mi Genna by #DonaldGordon former Councillor of the PNP in Townhead & Adjacent Districts Of Westmoreland of MyJAMAICA. Bout mi CUSS him on FACEBOOK? Mertie Bernard set dem str8 fi Merveleeconsultancy fi Mervelee Myers Supporters yah my GIRL! Andrea Nembhard U hear Fight4justice dying trials? Unless dem know #SandySandy?
0:05 / 0:21
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard was live.
Now tell dem say dem can KMA where sun don’t shine. I don’t give 1 Fuck abt any of U, U are not GOD…?
To make myself BC clear, I used to write about JA history & supply info. With the GDPR, I will be writing my P&P 4 my Social Media
Any1 want fi go do #PaternityTest, dem frigging welcome. Don’t involve me in Ur slackness. I know my identity?
After dem dun PBRC call all ova di world chat bout how mi MAD, & all sorts. Mi deyah a look pon dem #braggort bout sorefoot? Famil
Dem say if sinti nuh hot bud it nuh fly a nite. KMR, dis woman a come ask mi RC foolishness, bout wat RA death haffi duh wid #LEYF
Mi Granny say “If dem gi mi di #food & chat bout it, mi bring it back up & tell dem fi tek it”. Decipher as U will, mi nuh cah!
Mi Mother say “Dem want come push dem hand up mi cocker & nuh oil it”? A nuff a dem try do dat wid mi, mi still deya a watch dem

One thought on “Without Prejudice 2 Open Letters To Prime Ministers Means Charter Of Rights 12 Codes Will Be Taken Apart, Used To Kick Institutional Discrimination Into Touch 16/4/21 If Robert Buckland Not Careful He Will Be Charged As An Accessory…