Lori Reid Taurus April 21 – May 21 Your imagination is in overdrive as your ideas come out of the blue. A https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site idea sounds promising and you realise it could have potential. Follow your nose if research is needed. Your instincts are right. Call me to hear why setting a budget is essential now. Refer to http://www.myvision.org.uk has been there in space trying to get a start up?. Any1 who was in attendance at MAMA LOU funeral service at the Townhead Baptist Church will know the importance of these photos & what they mean to me. I am a Background person because of my Deficits & Limitations www.ancestrydna.co.uk. But that don’t stop me from being empowered & enabled to do a good job for others to deliver? So I’d like to know why 1 EYC decided to say Mervelee Is a Negative INFLUENCE… if she said it? I am Dead Serious that they will have to account 4 all they’ve done to me since “the Yard Gal tun up a Backra Massah Big Yard back in dah Lion’s Den of SE London www.leyf.org.uk? Was the intention to Set me up….? I can’t rest until I get some Answers. For when they read they can’t understand, they can’t understand God’s Holy Commandments. Somebody wrong but it’s not the BIBLE, I know that www.ofsted.gov.uk.”
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Fotos at Large — in London, United Kingdom.
April 9, 2014 · ·
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added a new photo to the album: Easter 2014 & more.
April 9, 2014 · ·
Job well done! Latoya Nembhard can U see Urself?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard added 2 new photos to the album: Easter 2014 & more.
April 9, 2014 · ·
Passionate about anything I do!
Tell myself I am spending at least 2 hrs each day MMOB! So at that rate I should get lots of writing done?
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is at Me Yard.
Pride & Joy of my Life – Mama, Tom & Best Friend…
Started back my Walking in Ernest www.desmond-project.org.uk! Of course I have to start Limbering up 4 my DRW in support of R4L on the 31st May? By then I will be an Old Woman & don’t know if I will be able to do anything like that again! So plz remember to save up the Pennies/Dollars to sponsor ME along the way!
Back to the NOT, & I really njoyed that GT! It’s a good feeling to know that sum Peeps missed Ur Presence. I value everyone who Acknowledges my LI 2!

One thought on “Without Prejudice Witness Tears Of My Husband As He Grieves For Prince Philip, He Is Worried About Me, Can’t Share Grief For ASHTER Who Died Date My Parents Got Married, LEYF And Cohorts Will Be Named As Abusers, Mr Tomlinson Has A Small Illusion… 9/4/2021