Daily www.express.co.uk: ‘We’ll reclaim our streets from knife and gun thugs’ Mike Penning Former Police Minster. On the day I reflect on the life of my breda ASHTER, I have to pause for thought.
It is so easy to groom children to join gangs by Michael Pickard. Reasons I’m using my https://fight4justiceadvocacy.business.site campaign to speak out against LEYF Nurseries Radicalisation of Chef Gloria.
Daily Express: ‘Jeremy Corbyn made me a Tory’ Lipman blast Labour in anti-Semitism row. I will not vote again as long as I am in the UK. #MERVELEEMYERS have been distributed against under the parties in Government.
I am ashamed to say that I got a better response from David Cameron leadership than Theresa May.
But the biggest disappointment is #NeilCoyle because of his paying lipservice about his MOTHER Mental Health Conditions.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling frustrated with http://worldreferee.com/referee/valdin-legister/bio and Mertie Bernard in London, United Kingdom.
Daily Express: Animal Assad has big price to pay for horror. Look no further than the discrimination of #MerveleeMyers in the UK from the time I first appeared in South London Press on the 28th May 2004. I have always raise concerns before taking action. Now I have LEYF Nurseries and Theresa May Government Departments destroying my Mental Health Conditions and threatening to issue me with CRIMINAL RECORD because I have my Fight4justice campaign.

Let me get to work preview the Daily Express 9.4.2018. Need to get my life back to b4 #LEYF atrocities….
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is feeling nostalgic with Burnie Spence.
Done the cooking, feed Mass Tom even though nutn dat mi do suit him and it’s all my fault… But I know better than dat and don’t worry about it. All part of the transition process linked to aging…
Now I go enjoy the weather and weed out the #DEAD leaves from the strawberries and other plants in the garden…
I am a dab hand at getting things done and my #BREDAASHTER would be #Proudof1SisRatty. So do the naysayers think I care about their plots? Go ask LEYF Nurseries about my Fight4justice campaign if in doubt. Others will get a taste of their own medicine soon…!
Still trying to sort me out with this? Don’t know how to get the tag for #BurstNRG.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Walworth.
The sun is shining and so am I. I wasn’t Summer Ready but I am damn good at last minute improvisation

One thought on “Without Prejudice Must Find New Challenges To Focus On Tired Of Brainwashed On Facebook, Same Murders On YouTube Seeking Collaborators For Projects Cradle To Grave Creating Legacies 9/4/21