Refer to https://www.gov.uk that will be #questioned about #LEYF the #abuse RING operating out of HOC Nursery with the #reviews online

ON THIS DAY 4 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is celebrating love.
Daily www.express.co.uk Inspired Thinking “Do just once what others say you can’t do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again” Captain James Cook (1728-1779).
I am showing all of them that I can take on the whole world…
When I am done with these lots, then I will finish up with the other #BackStabbers too?
I am sure I shared but making certain!
Usain Bolt
If we dream to see Jamaica regain her place as the jewel of the Caribbean it’s up to us to continue to raise her flag higher than high #JamaicaLandOfMyBirth #LoveMyCountry
I admire Great Jamaicans like Mr BOLT. Being following his career from he was a Youth back in the days. More reasons I am Proud to be JAMAICAN!
Usain Bolt
Just had another BI! Well have to see how I can make it become a BR educating the workforce about the Pitfalls of signing a CONTRACT. When they want to Destroy they set u up with their Allegations. Then they say it’s a Proportionate Means to a Legitimate Aim. Well I need them to explain. I am trying to stop the CUSSING but Swear Blind that I am going to let them accept their responsibilities. When am done they will think twice about doing what they done to me to any other Person?
I am an Advocate & SEND is another of my Passion. So I am going to WORK hard to keep them busy.
Let’s see how many more will Resign under Pressure. Friends in High Places won’t be able to help either. All those WW the stories about what they promote, be mindful of Self fulfilling Prophecy as the Biases & Prejudices are plain to be seen. I still buy the NP as it’s choice of my Tom. I am learning from them as well. All will be revealed soon?
I am playing ST again as Tom is Freezing & I am Boiling. I have always been prepared to play 2nd Fiddle 4 a Peaceful Life sometimes?
Lori

One thought on “Without Prejudice Mr Tomlinson Has A Small Illusion Of One Day Becoming A Property Tycoon Did Not Stop My Husband 7 Years Of LEYF, HMCTS, IOPC Discrimination Leaves Him A Shadow Worrying