See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taA14IVIm9g for more We hope you enjoy looking back and sharing your memories on Facebook, from the most recent to those long ago.
20 Years ago to date! WE were Closest because of how we were born in the Pecking Order! Gone, but not Forgotten!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016 Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
ASHTER..
My Folks believed in the Holy Matrimony bizz, & my PAPA stuck with 1 Woman til his dying days! Well knowing ME, I might decide to Spring 1 BS 1 of dese days if God is still in my Corner? Mama have no Memory of this Date, so I am keeping it Alive 4 her!
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Ervin Nembhard and 4 others.
Holy Matrimony…
Delroy Robinson Mervelee Ratty Nembhard
Behave y self. Listen to the man
My SkyDrive is in limbo so I can’t upload & share…!!! More FRUSTRATIONS?
EXPECTATIONS!!! Off 2 bed 4 more of the same 2moro…?
I was hit for 6 & like a bolt of lightening when it dawned on me that 1 of my KC – STAMMERS www.ofsted.gov.uk. I was transfixed to the spot reliving what my friend went thru at Primary sch…! All the yrs I spent studying has gone to waste, so then U wonder why I get FRUSTRATED?
19 yrs ago today my bro ASHTER S U NEMBHARD was called to RIP… U were the Best Breda a Sister could have had & I am still missing U 19 yrs later.
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is with Employment Appeal Tribunal and LEYF Nurseries.
ASHTER..
April 9, 2012 · ·
Marriage, Deaths, Burial re: My Mother
April 9, 2012
My Family Story is dedicated to my MOTHER Perline Louise Chambers-NEMBHARD from whom I inherited some of the Attributes & Acumen to be the Person I am. Plz Cherish, Ponder Reflect & Recall why this is an Important Period in my FAMILY HISTORY www.ancestrydna.co.uk? 9th April 1950 my Papa Ivan Sandyman made an Honourable Woman of my Mama by marrying her in the presence of the Baptist Minister WHYLIE, Molvina Trout & Mr Winross as witnesses to such a Solemn Occasion.
On 9th April 1994 my closest Bro ASU Nembhard passed away to join the Family who went ahead.
On 12th April 2008 another Bro W. BYRON A. Nembhard was laid to rest at the Family Plot in GaGa Street.
This only became a reality because my MAMA like her Mama preserved the evidence, so I can have it to continue documenting my FAMILY History for Future Generations… These are what Old Fashioned Knowledge, Values and Beliefs are all about. Thank U Mama!!! Now am getting Older I totally understand the Saturday Lou completely…

You’re All Caught Up
Check back tomorrow to see more of your memories

One thought on “Without Prejudice If Robert Buckland, Justice Secretary, Lord Chancellor Is Man To His Words In Daily Express Can He Get Rid Of LEYF Abuser From HOC Nursery To Honour Prince Philip My Tom Is A Royalist, Taking His Death Hard