Without Prejudice Social Media, Press, Must Be Challenged For Targeting Me On Behalf Of LEYF Abuse Ring, 2nd Miscarriages Of Justice Was Justice Secretary Robert Buckland Not Aware Of My Case Victim HMCTS, JCIO, MOPAC

Daily www.express.co.uk 8.4.2018: A word from the Editor Martin TOWNSEND ‘Mr Osborn-Brooks has to begin the painful purpose of trying to put his life back together’. 4+ years #LEYF taken www.leyf.org.uk.
Daily Express 8.1.2018: Scandal that rocked the Kennedys… So do U see why my life is Open Book http://www.myvision.org.uk?
Daily Express Sunday 8.4.2018: Depressed Elvis killed himself, says Priscilla www.slam-iapt.nhs.uk. I have Mental Health Conditions, but I cope until #LEYF…
Daily Express Sunday 8.4.2018: Now they plan to set a double child killer free https://www.gov.uk.. By Karl Grafton. Yet I am being gag to stop me expose #LEYF
Daily Express Sunday April 8, 2018. News: My life was ruined by false claims of child abuse. I was a victim of grotesque, target-driven justice by Jaymi McCann https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions/ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foundation-2300047-2016.
Arian Murray is feeling happy with Ervin Nembhard and 23 others .
Psalms 66 vs 18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, the LORD will not hear me.
Sweet Saturday to one and all. Happy Sabbath to my Sabbath friends
To all those that have spoken terrible things about me, I forgive you.
If there is anything that I’ve done to hurt any family or friend I ask for your forgiveness.
There is no Love like the love of GOD. But I can’t love GOD that I’m not seeing and hate the persons that I’m seeing.
#FAMILY #LOVE #FRIENDS #FORGIVENESS
have a blessed day to one and all.
Sort my Internet on my 07950618083 #. As of Monday no more headaches. All left is to find ways to save www.moneyclaim.gov.uk to chat with my People when I have the urge to stay Sane & not succumb to the MADNESS wished on me. I told them Papa say it was Cursed I don’t care that caused Auntie Anita aka Moses to relapse. That’s why I am taking my https://fight4Justiceadvocacy.business.site to them.
I am a 1 Woman Fighting Machine with my “Defensive Practice”. Homemade BOOKS & all.
Can any1 relate to my situation? I am enduring a Life that I have to make sure I suffer in silence to benefit Tom welfare www.diabetes.org.uk. Am boiling & he is freezing. So I dare not switch or turn heating off. Solve problems by stripping. Don’t expect to see any of those even though am no Prude.
Then there is the matter with the Cooking & I can’t win. I do my best & leave the rest in God’s capable hands. Remember I told U the Transitioning from Birth to Death are filled with many Crosses to bear. Taking a break as the work continues. I don’t envy those without experience of life & all it entails.
I am blessed with my experiences of Family, Friends & even Strangers along the way