Evil Babylons from Theresa May Government https://www.gov.uk owe me an apology for CONSPIRACY with LEYF Nurseries and https://www.gov.uk/employment-tribunal-decisions-ms-m-myers-v-london-early-years-foindation-2300047-2016 to deny me my Basic Human Rights. So I write the CONSPIRACY THEORY.
Peter Stefanovic
MatrgcsSphouhef Suns1oreceh4, 2dd01ie8hS ·
Went to get rest, realise I done #2xbookings for 29.4.2018. Going 2 b a busy Sunday. Y I can’t do tings _pressure.
I appreciate my friend, Josephine mango, because he brought it back from his travels for me. But I only got half of the #fluxxymango. Can’t wait fi go home a mi YARD. Stand pon mi front veranda pick #JulieMango. The possibilities are limitless. In the meantime I will have to make sure LEYF Nurseries get their just dessert for discrimination against vulnerable employees. As for Theresa May corrupted Government Departments that hounded me to having another Nervous Breakdown, I done the Reviews of the Employment Tribunal Law and Legislations. EAT & LEYF CONSPIRACY THEORIES. Next I’m going through the correspondence from the www.met.police.uk and https://www.policeconduct.gov.uk Service with a magnifying glass and GDPR – How to be ready and 20 GDPR myths debunked by Toni Vitali, Head of Regulation, Data & Information, WinckworthSherwood. I am going to have a rest, get back up for the new beginning
Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
Can’t wait to get home and mi YARD. Stand on me front veranda pick Julie #mango. From back veranda, I sling me line catch fish. Instead me deh a MOTHER Country fi dem threatened fi give me CRIMINAL RECORD. Mi and dem MPT. Dem better go serve #JuneOsullivan warrant.
ON THIS DAY 3 years ago Mervelee Ratty Nembhard is in Bermondsey.
My mango is #ripe. Looking forward to eating it after dinner.
Do U understand what it’s like to be #MerveleeMyers? No U don’t, I have been damn good at making a comedian to cover my #Disabilitities & keep my #Dignity…
3 years ago

One thought on “Without Prejudice Derek Chauvin On Trial George Floyd, Met Police, IOPC, Must Be Charged Conspiracy To Murder Me To Say I Commit Suicide On Behalf Of LEYF, June O’Sullivan Use Margaret Horn Lecture To Cover, Target HMCTS, CCMCC, CLCC, BSB, SRA, 8/4/2021